What's new

The Confabulation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely looooove sleeping till like 11 and then doing little productive tasks in the day and then going out with people in the evening omg so great because it means I avoid the heat as well, just fantastic x

It's really hot in my room. XD

I opened my windows really wide so now there's moths and spiders circling my room :( they should be outside enjoying the fresh air

^^ That's a cool looking moth! :)

Ugh. I am so tired. I hate this so much! Tiredness, begone!!!! I worked 5a-1:30p today and I had a friend over until 4. Had to go to the store with mom and then I passed out. Woke up 6 hours later and I feel so gross. :/ I have work again in less than 5 hours.

Woah that's a big moth :p

I fancy going to the butterfly farm again sometime :')

Yeah, but I'm more relieved. It was getting pretty uncomfortably warm - especially at night.

Oh yeah! Me too! I've not slept these past three nights >.< just miss the brightness I guess.

Better temperature today :')

I normally love the heat but being unwell + migraine sufferer means heat no good :(

Aww, get better soon Lauren. :C
I'm honestly not used to the warm weather at all. O.O but I do like it.. just not too much of it.

Oh yeah! Me too! I've not slept these past three nights >.< just miss the brightness I guess.

True, the brightness is something we don't see all that often in Scotland. To be fair though, today isn't too bad. I'm actually getting ready to go out to a BBQ. :eek:

Better temperature today :')

I normally love the heat but being unwell + migraine sufferer means heat no good :(

That sucks, Lauren. Feel better soon!

True, the brightness is something we don't see all that often in Scotland. To be fair though, today isn't too bad. I'm actually getting ready to go out to a BBQ. :eek:

Yeah, it's better than usual anyway. Aw, hope you have fun! It's still a bit warm, which is quite good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back