What's new

The Confabulation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish my flatmate would stop calling herself fat when she's so tiny, it makes me feel absolutely massive in comparison :blank:

Wish my flatmate would stop calling herself fat when she's so tiny, it makes me feel absolutely massive in comparison :blank:

Ugh, my friends do that and they are like twigs. Annoys the Hell outta me.

[MENTION=1290]Smooth[/MENTION]

Certainly agree

There may or may not be a surprise on the forum today.

*shifty eyes*
[MENTION=2]Lauren[/MENTION]

@Smooth

Certainly agree

Who started that goofy "duck face" thing so many girls do, anyway? Makes them look STUPID, if you ask me. Cartoon-ish, really. I am puzzled where these weird fads come from. The fact that they actually take hold is even more puzzling.

Ugh, my friends do that and they are like twigs. Annoys the Hell outta me.

They sound like girls who need constant reassurance. No confidence in themselves, so they try to get it from anyone else. How sad and pathetic.

:bigd: [MENTION=1]Kirk[/MENTION]

I agree so much with all your posts Smooth :3

They sound like girls who need constant reassurance. No confidence in themselves, so they try to get it from anyone else. How sad and pathetic.

Saying they're sad and pathetic is a bit harsh... As you said, they just don't have much confidence in themselves.

They're not sad or pathetic, I agreed up until you said that.
Some girls have 0% confidence in their looks/personality and need that kind of reassurance, yes, but it's not pathetic.
Giving them reassurance regularly is better than them believing they're fat, ugly, unlovable, and leading to them starving themselves to look like the models in magazines in order to feel good and get compliments.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno I wouldn't say they're sad and pathetic but it's kinda sad and pathetic how society has made young girls feel. Doesn't mean they're that way specifically; but the situation is kinda sad because girls nowadays do act a little bit pathetic. Not that it's their fault, I act that way often and it is pathetic behaviour really. Just common and does need help.

Haha a girl on my Facebook newsfeed has put up a picture of her doing the duckface, it's making me cringe. She gets like 32 likes while I get 2.

To be honest I think all you need is a boob shot and 737387473 guys will like it. Thing is I would hate that kind of attention anyway :( like guys come on can't I just be friend material instead of a piece of meat? You know?

I have 2 hours of ballet tomorrow afternoon and if it's hot I actually swear I'm gunna go and swim round the atlanic ocean 10 times :( can't deal with the heat at all

technically this afternoon because it's thursday already :D

I don't think they're sad or pathetic. They're just doing something that's rather unfortunate that I don't find attractive. I have a picture of my family and I making fun of the duck face. It's funny!

In other news, I get an unexpected day off tomorrow! I was supposed to close tomorrow night and be off Friday, but my supervisor called and asked if I wanted to be off tomorrow and work super early on Friday instead. I said yes because I'll be working 4a-12:30p on Friday, so I'll have almost the whole day off on Friday, too! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back