What's new

The Confabulation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I made a new buddy last week and we spoke all the time and then we forgot to exchange numbers so i have to wait 2 months to see them again sighhh

random story of the day ;)

Guys! Guys! I am so excited! I get to see a friend tomorrow that I haven't seen in months! Have I mentioned that I'm excited?!? Totes makes up for work at 5am tomorrow. :/

Went out to a nightclub with a couple of my flatmates yesterday.
Nightclubs aren't my cup of tea.

Too many cute couples on here, mehh :p haha!

I'm not a fan of Nightclubs - I was refused entry to one on my friend's birthday (It took a lot of effort for me to go out that night, because I wanted to be a good friend despite my anxiety difficulties, and the guy just stopped me at the door and told me to beat it) and then when I met them at the next club, it was just awful - I was in line with my friend to buy him a beer for his birthday, but I wound up having to give him the money, and getting out of the line because I was starting to panic because of the number of people.

I prefer a quiet night out at the pub - much more ideal, tbh.

I ****ing hate life. -_-

I find them boring and awkward :p
So very awkward...

Also, I've never spent so much money on pepsi in my life.

Yeah, I managed to get in on my university ID :D:
It doesn't have my date of birth or anything, the guy at the door just assumed I was old enough.

I'm not going to sugarcoat it, you need alcohol to appreciate clubs. They're smelly, dingy, horrible places when you're sober and then you get a drink in and it transforms into a strangely fun environment.

You're at uni at 16? Did you do all your highers in 5th year?

I'm not going to sugarcoat it, you need alcohol to appreciate clubs. They're smelly, dingy, horrible places when you're sober and then you get a drink in and it transforms into a strangely fun environment.

You're at uni at 16? Did you do all your highers in 5th year?

I had classes today at 10, so I didn't fancy a hangover :p
I'm not a big one on drinking.

I didn't go to school, I did my GCSEs at home, started college at 14, and sat my highers this year.
Doing a summer school at the minute for entry to uni.

I ****ing hate life. -_-

What's up?

I had to entertain a bunch of 5 year olds all day today. So tired. O.O

I called shotgun in my own car when I was pulled for speeding. He let me off. Could of ended worse all ready have 3 points oops.

Anyway too hot glad I work in a -20 degrees warehouse I was still in my warm gear + t - shirt though the fans didn't kick in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back