What's new

The Confabulation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching the Nostalgia Critic right now. He's a satirical reviewer of what is to be considered "terrible" movies. :p

I heard about this new film that's out called Sharknado. It's so bad it's hilarious apparently. A tornado whips sharks up out the sea and flings them at people?????? Lmao

I heard about this new film that's out called Sharknado. It's so bad it's hilarious apparently. A tornado whips sharks up out the sea and flings them at people?????? Lmao

Heard about it, never seen it. Nostalgia Critic used to mostly do old movies from the 90's and 80's, but has been getting his hands wet into early 2000's movies recently.

I'm not going to see it :p

Aw I love older films. They always seem better in some ways :')

Sharknado sounds like something I'll end up watching for a laugh someday. Just like Megashark vs Giant Octopus - it's so bad it's good :p

Oh gawd, not that video...

****ing Queen Mother of a hangover but it's completely worth it. Last night was banterific.

****ing Queen Mother of a hangover but it's completely worth it. Last night was banterific.

Hangovers suck. Usually, it winds up with me crawling through to the kitchen, muttering "I'll never do it again. Never. Never."

Luckily I don't drink much so I don't really get into that state often. :eek:

Family party tonight ^^ I have new hair!

Whose hair did you take? :eek:
Enjoy! :D

I have family coming up today.

Its so weird remembering that I've fallen out with this girl after being best friends for like 12 years...

I just have her spare toothbrush on my desk n all my friends are telling me to burn it lolz o_O

Just for back from the party ^_^ can't wait to have a cuppa :')
My feet are killing from heels.
[MENTION=148]Starry[/MENTION]
Don't burn it :p you might make friends again and regret it!

Haha I wouldn't I'd probably set the house on fire ;o And nahh don't think we will, it's been a month now :( Hope you had a good time [MENTION=2]Lauren[/MENTION] :D

You never know [MENTION=148]Starry[/MENTION]!

I hope you had a good time [MENTION=2]Lauren[/MENTION]!

I had a productive day today... at work. I worked til 4, came in and slept from 5-10, and now I'm here posting. :)

Work today, then four days off. :D

Thanks Dani! It was lovely :)

I am so tired x3
I have two essays to give in for tomorrow >___>

Work today, then four days off. :D

Wooo. One more day, then you can totally devote your next four days to Confab-It. How thoughtful of you, Kirk! :eek:
Just kidding, hope you have a good four days off. :D

I am so tired x3
I have two essays to give in for tomorrow >___>

Oh dang. Good luck with that, Lauren.
Can I just ask, what is it you're currently doing? Are you at some sort of Summer School? Sorry I'm dumb. D:

Too much sun to handle. O.O Not used to this at all!..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back