What's new

The Confabulation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=1498]Suzaku[/MENTION]. You are most welcome here. :) Please feel free to relax as you are among friends here.

Kirk and Lauren are very nice people and I am sure they will help you if asked.

I hope you can feel as though you fit in and enjoy yourself here. :D

^___^

I've decided to work out over the holidays 8)

Either my computer is too ****ty to run Crysis (I just got it), or I need to upgrade my graphics. Hmm....

I'm installing Catalyst 13.6 right now (driver).

Either my computer is too ****ty to run Crysis (I just got it), or I need to upgrade my graphics. Hmm....

I'm installing Catalyst 13.6 right now (driver).

What specs you got?

What specs you got?

AMD A8 4500M APU Quad-Core 1.9GHz (Task Manager says up to 2.8GHz though)
AMD Radeon HD 7640G 512MB
4GB DDR3 RAM
500GB HDD

- - - Updated - - -

What specs you got?

4GB DDR3 RAM
500GB HDD

I'm playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive. Oddly runs better than Source does. Oh well, time for killing.

4GB DDR3 RAM
500GB HDD

Are you using a laptop or computer?

They're alright specs. Try turning all the settings down and maybe even the resolution.

Try shutting down anti-viruses etc, and any unnecessary programs. Cliche advice I know, but it might work! :D
Using task manager you could also set the game's .exe to high priority, you might get a boost in performance.

Some good tips from Kirk.

Have you got the latest drivers for your graphics installed? This could make difference if it is outdated. :)

Some people suggest Crysis has issues with x64 editions of Win7/8, so I'm getting an x86 ISO of Win8 from MSDN. :p

Some people suggest Crysis has issues with x64 editions of Win7/8, so I'm getting an x86 ISO of Win8 from MSDN. :p

Just putting it out there, but I have x64 Win 7 and never had any issues. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back