What's new

The Science Of Sexual Orientation

Personally I think Chris is still young enough to learn different things about life. Just know that your view may change at some point depending on the situations that are thrown your way.

I think we should either get back on topic or close the thread. The title of this thread is not "Let's discuss Chris".

Lil Bit said:
Thanks! I miss being here all the time. Shtupid blocks! *shakes fist Rascal style*

Yea you should come around more. I need to start more threads also, I haven't had time to make a well though out threat or find a good article.

ANGLOIRISH said:
:nopity: Come on Chris. Are you going to let a bunch of girls get you down? Read what they are saying. They are saying you are smart; have great opinions and views and they like reading your posts. The only thing they object to is that you seem to be on the fence between two neighbors. When neighbor A is out you jump off and side with him until he goes into the house. You then sit on the fence until neighbor B comes out and you jump on her side and agree with her. Just state YOUR BELIEF and stick with it. Be firm.:thumbsup:

I still strongly support what I have said but many people seem to be getting upset about what I am saying. So why poke a bear if I have nothing to gain.

Lil Bit said:
Personally I think Chris is still young enough to learn different things about life. Just know that your view may change at some point depending on the situations that are thrown your way.

I have complex views, sometimes they are hard to explain. Like the thing with neutering; I don't like the idea of it but I know in the end its best for the animal. Again a love hate relationship.

Chris it's nothing personal... We are debating issues, it would be boring if I agreed with you all the time and vice versa. Now As Nova said.... let's get this back on track!

I agree Venus. back on topic.

Chris think of the opportunity. You have a safe environment here to learn; learn to present your case; learn to stay firm in your convictions; learn to give and take constructive criticism in a place where you are among friends.

Chrisl0 said:

Guess not, you should be happy now everyone will agree with you..........

I DO NOT WANT Everyone to agree with me....if you want I will leave the site, since the ONE OPENLY GAY person seems to upsetting everyone.....is that what you all want?!??!

The truth and nothing but...!

NO! I think people need you!
There have been more posts here since you started then there has been in a long time.
You have a very valid message that needs to be heard!:thumbsup:

ANGLOIRISH said:
NO! I think people need you!
There have been more posts here since you started then there has been in a long time.
You have a very valid message that needs to be heard!:thumbsup:

Well I am getting tired of hearing people say that they feel attacked by me...try being the odd woman out....so to speak......I have no issues with my sexuality, but I constantly am defending my thoughts/opinions and validity. I am not trying to get anyone against anybody. I am sorry if I raise points with which people agree or find valid. I am seriously going to consider it. Or no longer comment to on certain people's posts. I have already done that with one poster.

I am not happy with the personal attacks aimed at you either, BabyBuddha. I am however proud of your stand. You have chutzpah girl! That's what happens when you come from good people!:eusa_ange

I realize it is difficult being gay and at your expense some of us here are getting to see first hand what you as a gay person must face daily from people who do not approve of your life style. It is a real eye opener! And I must say it isn't pretty.

Hang in there girl. The majority here are behind you and that says something in itself.:applaus:

Don't worry if not everyone agrees with you or even if nobody agrees with you. I remember at least one thread where everyone who bothered to post disagreed with me. The way I see it there really isn't much chance of changing someone's opinion through online debate. Most anyone who bothers to submit an argument already has their facts and has weighed the matter at hand against their own system of values. The best one can really hope for is that both sides will present their arguments and, even though none may change their minds, at least each side will understand why the other believes as it does.

ANGLOIRISH said:
I am not happy with the personal attacks aimed at you either, BabyBuddha. I

Please show me one personal attack aimed at BabyBuddha, because all I see is her flinging them at others, namely, me.

BabyBuddha said:

Well I am getting tired of hearing people say that they feel attacked by me...try being the odd woman out....so to speak......I have no issues with my sexuality, but I constantly am defending my thoughts/opinions and validity. I am not trying to get anyone against anybody. I am sorry if I raise points with which people agree or find valid. I am seriously going to consider it. Or no longer comment to on certain people's posts. I have already done that with one poster.
Spite would be a very good reason to coninue. As long as you are here there won't be a monopoly of heterosexuality.

GoingNova said:

Please show me one personal attack aimed at BabyBuddha, because all I see is her flinging them at others, namely, me.

I will tell you what I will do. Tomorrow I will go through everything and post my findings. Perhaps that will help.
I am not saying anything against you, Nova nor am I saying anything against BabyBuddha. I do see the two of you have "issues" with each other. She is really stirring you up. I never saw that side of you before. LOL

BabyBuddha said:

Well I am getting tired of hearing people say that they feel attacked by me...
Then perhaps you should refrain from calling people a "BIG ****ING HOMOPHOBIC CAVE MAN".

GoingNova said:

Then perhaps you should refrain from calling people a "BIG ****ING HOMOPHOBIC CAVE MAN".

LMOA!!!!!!!!

GoingNova said:

Well I can say, he's not homophobic, but he is Old..LOL..just kidding Nova..dont make me get my 26 on your 60...he'll pwn you!

Back