What's new

The Science Of Sexual Orientation

ANGLOIRISH said:

Chris, I am crushed! As much as I care for Nova as a person and a site manager I do not condone his response.:sad11:

Nova, I thought gerbils were only Mr. Garrison's friends! (South Park). I do believe it is time for you to chill, my Friend. No one is promoting gay and most definitely no one is graphically detailing sex.:eusa_naug

BabyBuddha, just because some heterosexual men (and women) are ignorant and crude when it comes to expressing their sexual thoughts and actions, I wouldn't lower myself to imitate their disgusting animistic behavior.:eusa_snoo You are above that! You have class and you come from class.:icon_quee
Cmon he is just kidding around. He wouldn't say something like that to be hurtful.

BabyBuddha said:
I don't see any humour in this......all the things he talks about are not just preformed by GAY people
Please show me where I said that the things I mentioned in that post where exclusive to gay people? The point of the post was the notion of "if it feels good, do it, who cares what others think" is irresponsible. Sorry if you missed that.

BabyBuddha said:
he is the one that constantly talks about **** and SEX.
When you say you are gay, what do you mean it?

It is up to you pal but we are not discussing some celebrate or politician who is never going to hear of BA let alone read the posts. We are discussing posters, our fellow members. And I must say they are really being thrown some pretty degrading comments. And then you wonder why some **** just can't take all the pressure from "straight folks". I wonder how you would feel if it were geared toward you? Just wonder?

Allright I will just stop posting to the gay related topic's since within 2 days I pissed off 3/4 of the members.

Chrisl0 said:
Allright I will just stop posting to the gay related topic's since within 2 days I pissed off 3/4 of the members.

Well I am sure that somewhere along the lines you haven't liked what someone else said, have you thought about you handled it? At some point you have to just agree to dissagree.

Just trying to help.

Chrisl0 said:

Well since GAY seems to be the topic around here no matter what the thread starts out as...I guess you won't be posting anymore, huh?? :p

Lil Bit said:

Well I am sure that somewhere along the lines you haven't liked what someone else said, have you thought about you handled it? At some point you have to just agree to dissagree.

Just trying to help.

Of course but now everyone is getting upset that my opinion is different from their's.

BabyBuddha said:

Well since GAY seems to be the topic around here no matter what the thread starts out as...I guess you won't be posting anymore, huh?? :p
Guess not, you should be happy now everyone will agree with you..........

Chrisl0 said:

Of course but now everyone is getting upset that my opinion is different from their's.

You are being too sensitive Chris....you are totally allowed to have a different opinion.....If you can have a valid point besides JUST BECAUSE

Chris, you sound like your pouting honey. Put the lip away and smile.

If I am upsetting everyone whats the point of talking about the topic?

Well if I stopped talking about everything that upset me I would never talk. Shup Irish!

I used the wrong wording, I am "offending" people thats why I won't talk about the topic.

Then don't. There is plenty on here to discuss, believe me I help create some of the best topics on the net here along with others here.

Thanks! I miss being here all the time. Shtupid blocks! *shakes fist Rascal style*

:nopity: Come on Chris. Are you going to let a bunch of girls get you down? Read what they are saying. They are saying you are smart; have great opinions and views and they like reading your posts. The only thing they object to is that you seem to be on the fence between two neighbors. When neighbor A is out you jump off and side with him until he goes into the house. You then sit on the fence until neighbor B comes out and you jump on her side and agree with her. Just state YOUR BELIEF and stick with it. Be firm.:thumbsup:

Back