What's new

The Science Of Sexual Orientation

Nightwolf04 said:
I've noticed how very erm gay the Ba forums have become

heh and I didn't mean that in a bad sense :D

BB your never going to change mens minds about ****.

Personally I think two guys kissing is hot...but then again I wouldn't ever be a lesbian...girls are just hhmmm too ****y for me to handle.

As for guys they usually lvoe lesbians...but they hate the up the arse thing... :S very odd seeming as most wouldn't mind when their with a female...

should I shush now :p?

Yes it has gone to the ****, don't take it seriously.

Yes, we should encourage everyone to experiment.

Perhaps we could put together some posters:

"Hey, never had a penis in your ****? Try it, you might like it!"

"Never experienced oral sex with a woman? Give it a shot, its an acquired taste!"

"Gerbils - they are not just pets!"

"If it feels good, do it! YEAH! DOWN WITH THE MAN!"

That is just what young, confused people need, encouragement to experiment with sexuality. Yup, that would solve all the world's problems, if only we had more people engaging in anal sex!

I have never NEVER in my entire life read something so IGNORANT!!!

GoingNova said:

"Never experienced oral sex with a woman? Give it a shot, its an acquired taste!"

That is just what young, confused people need, encouragement to experiment with sexuality. Yup, that would solve all the world's problems, if only we had more people engaging in anal sex!

LOL yea.:applaus:

GoingNova said:

Gnome this is where i have to butt in..that is extremely rude! I cant believe that Nova! I'll just say that is, im my opinion, ****ed up!

Venus said:

He is allowed to have his own opinion. Not to mention some people might not view it the way you do, maybe they will see that humor was involved.

Venus said:
It is called sarcasm. What about it did you find "ignorant"? What was the message of your little "sexuality test"? Let me re-post it:

"You're bisexual... or maybe you don't know what you want... or maybe you just fake it for the attention. Whatever the case, you pursue both sexes and are probably pretty fun to be around"

Well, at least my post was not meant to be serious. I find that little "pearl of wisdom" to be much more ignorant than my sarcasm.

Gotta love that message: fake being a bisexual... have sex with someone... just for attention. Truly intelligent advice (that's sarcasm, in case you thought I was being serious).

That test in my case doesn't mean anything... It came out that way because I wanted that way... I wanted to have ppl talking, and look at that you bit... and you were the first one to do it too!!!
I have never had any sexual relations with a female, I have always had heterosexual sex with MEN of course since I am female. But I do find some woman attractive and some do turn me on... if you need to know. That doesn't make me a bisexual tho... Since being homo or bi or straight is all about the sex... I am safe... I can't be judge for being bi cause it never happened...

Venus said:
That test in my case doesn't mean anything.
But you promote it as though it was some how legitimate
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=legitimate, even though the advice it gives is so obviously imprudent. The suggestion that someone have sex "just for attention", without a word from you saying how foolish that is, implies that you condone such behavior.

Frankly, I find all cavalier talk about sex, be it heterosexual, bisexual, or homosexual, to be distasteful and degrading.

We were all having fun... playing around, joking around... you know when your in a good mood surounded by friends!!! You have fun...

:wav: :wav: :wav:

I was not promoting anything... I was simply having fun, with a subject alot of ppl have a BIG **** problem with!

Dont worry be happy now...you know that song from that bass thingy that hung on your wall? It moves its lips and "talks"..LOL!

Chrisl0 said:

He is allowed to have his own opinion. Not to mention some people might not view it the way you do, maybe they will see that humor was involved.

I don't see any humour in this......all the things he talks about are not just preformed by GAY people........he is the one that constantly talks about **** and SEX. Perhaps I should start acting how you all have me defined......."yeah I had some good **** last night!!! And I hope to have some again tonight!!!"

GIVE IT A ****ING REST!!! See now you made me swear and pissed OFF...look ANGRY LESBIAN on this SITE!!!:cussing:

Chrisl0 said:
Test are pointless they don't show anything.

It was all in FUN Chris....a quiz on a freaking website...remember fun!!!:p

BabyBuddha said:

I don't see any humour in this......all the things he talks about are not just preformed by GAY people........he is the one that constantly talks about **** and SEX. Perhaps I should start acting how you all have me defined......."yeah I had some good **** last night!!! And I hope to have some again tonight!!!"

GIVE IT A ****ING REST!!! See now you made me swear and pissed OFF...look ANGRY LESBIAN on this SITE!!!:cussing:

You might not see humor in it but others may.

Chrisl0 said:

You might not see humor in it but others may.

Well good for you guys then.....I didn't. And I am entitled to my opinion!!!

The Big Bang!

Chrisl0 said:

LOL yea.:applaus:
Chris, I am crushed! As much as I care for Nova as a person and a site manager I do not condone his response.:sad11:

Nova, I thought gerbils were only Mr. Garrison's friends! (South Park). I do believe it is time for you to chill, my Friend. No one is promoting gay and most definitely no one is graphically detailing sex.:eusa_naug

BabyBuddha, just because some heterosexual men (and women) are ignorant and crude when it comes to expressing their sexual thoughts and actions, I wouldn't lower myself to imitate their disgusting animistic behavior.:eusa_snoo

BB you are above that! You have class and you come from class.:icon_quee

Back