What's new

What do we think: Joe Paterno

The university took "action" by banning him from bringing kids onto the grounds. An action that they admitted to the grand jury was "unenforceable".

actually, the university also took away his locker/shower key privelages.

what complete idiots.

some well-deserved lawsuits will be coming penn states way

How about basketball... isnt that a huge money maker in March... Basketball rakes a pretty penny into the college also. Baseball has to bring in a bit also. They are not hurting by any means for sport money.

actually, the university also took away his locker/shower key privelages.

what complete idiots.

some well-deserved lawsuits will be coming penn states way

They did that too, but I believe they still let him keep his professor emeritus position with the school.

Suspicious?! That's funny cause that would never happen. **** some weird mentally challenged dude in my hood gave my DS some candy. I took it back to him and 'splained how he better NEVER speak to my son again!!! :ranting::ranting::ranting:

Yep, your kids are not at risk, so the odds of them being victimized are pretty low. They are looking for kids with single moms, with low incomes who are just too tired/busy trying to survive that they can't follow up on everything. Also parents with little or no education.

havent seen the news today, but the last report i watched on tv last night reported that over 40 children/adults have now come forward with accusations of abuse by sandusky

They did that too, but I believe they still let him keep his professor emeritus position with the school.

yep. and that is how he continued to access the campus so freely

So is Sandusky behind bars?

IF he witnessed a child being sodomized in the shower then he is just as guilty as the person who did it...he should be fired...don't know what else occurred but either way...hurting little kids, IS NEVER ok!

IF he witnessed a child being sodomized in the shower then he is just as guilty as the person who did it...he should be fired...don't know what else occurred but either way...hurting little kids, IS NEVER ok!

Of course, but he didn't witness it.

How do you not immediately call the cops? Money must be amazing to sell your conscience for it.

So were the people rioting last night because he was fired or because what the school covered up?

How do you not immediately call the cops? Money must be amazing to sell your conscience for it.

How do you not stop it? How do you not speak up to stop the rape of a child? McQueary was 28 years old, not some kid, a grown man who ran away and called his daddy. Then waited until the next day to call Paterno. Not long after that he gets promoted and the university is trying to claim it wasn't a cover up.

The same guy is now in charge of recruiting and sent a recent letter to a prospective recruit that said :

“Penn State is 1 of 2 Division 1 institutions who have never been investigated or sanctioned for major NCAA infractions,†a portion of the letter from McQueary, printed in bold type, read. “Think about this as you make your college decision. Coach Paterno’s saying ‘Success with Honor’ has value here. It’s not something we take lightly.â€

How any of them can call themselves honorable men is beyond me.

this situation could not be more sad:( The punishment of people can be rough but the punishment of God is what these men (especially the guy who did it), is what they will deal with. God has righteous anger and is just but we all have to suffer consequences.

Back