What's new

What is your take on the Arizona illegal immigration situation?

Almost forgot, found $1.00 off Cholula, (my husband loves this) on the Dos XX Beer and Tecate Beer @ Jewel, there's a total of 10.00 off combo's
3.00 off w/ beer and 3 bags of Tortilla Chips
3.00 Fresh Sea Food and or Carne, (Meat)
3.00 Fresh Produce same as above all with 10 min purchase

Almost forgot, found $1.00 off Cholula, (my husband loves this) on the Dos XX Beer and Tecate Beer @ Jewel, there's a total of 10.00 off combo's
3.00 off w/ beer and 3 bags of Tortilla Chips
3.00 Fresh Sea Food and or Carne, (Meat)
3.00 Fresh Produce same as above all with 10 min purchase

You thought this post about these products would fit best in the "illegals" thread? :p :lol:

Sati did you see peeps in Kenosha did a peaceful demonstration today walking to Ryan's office regarding this? It was just on the news.

*munches popcorn and keeps fingers away from keyboard*

2.gif
:stir:

No, but... it took forever to figure out how to post, only done it a couple times b4 and always paranoid I'll mess it up or repost same info. Should I put it in the Jewel Deals too?

I saw a report on CBS news tonight about this. A bunch of conventions have pulled out of AZ because of this bill and a bunch of states are boycotting AZ. Looks like this is going to cost them a lot of money but from what they've said they'll be sticking to their guns. The story did mention several other states are considering similar bills.

I think something has to be done about this. For those of you who are so opposed to this bill, do you agree that something has to be done about illegal immigration or do you think we should just leave things as they are and ignore the problem?

Come on, you know you wanna :stir:

of course i do
but having my **** beat in verbally on the last topic i got involved in was enough for now LOL once my balls emerge again i will gladly take up another topic:surrender:

Without illegal immigrants who do you think is picking America's produce? Taking care of all of those ridiculous lush lawns in places like Arizona?

Why all the worry about illegals from the south? Why isn't anyone worried about a real problem, like all of those sneaky Canadians who come down and take up parking spaces on beaches from Cape Cod to Hampton Beach? Even worse, those Quebecers infiltrating our restaurant menus with things like poutine? OMG, cheese curds & gravy on French Fries! Sacrebleu!

Dammit I need a Molson!

Without illegal immigrants who do you think is taking care of all of those ridiculous lush lawns?

My neighbors across the street (Whitey McWhitersons) have a lawn care company and complain all the time how they can barely exist because of the Mexican (in this case) illegals who do the job for next to nuttin'. Just a fact.

So would it be better if the illegal immigrants stopped working their asses off and just sat on their duffs collecting welfare?

Immigrants, legal & illegal, are some of the hardest working people in this country. Their children study harder than many other students born in this country. This isn't a new phenomena, it was the case when my grandparents emigrated to this country too.

So would it be better if the illegal immigrants stopped working their asses off and just sat on their duffs collecting welfare?

Immigrants, legal & illegal, are some of the hardest working people in this country. Their children study harder than many other students born in this country. This isn't a new phenomena, it was the case when my grandparents emigrated to this country too.

Yes, much. But in their own country.

Given that, why not embrace the fact that most work their butts off?

Probably because the "Whitey McWhitersons" enjoy the 2 people leaning on shovels and one person really working while a 4th person supervises workplace. Now that's the American dream. :lol:

M

But they are already here. Even Ronny Reagan didn't throw them out.

Given that, why not embrace the fact that most work their butts off?

So if I'm already doing something illegal, why stop now? Ted Bundy killed a bunch of folks, why didn't they just let him keep going? Why stop him, he was on a roll. (Yes, I know that's ridiculously far fetched, I'm not comparing the two crimes, (It's bedtime and I couldn't come up with anything better.:surrender:) just saying that both acts are illegal and that just because something is already happening, it doesn't make it right. Ridiculing a state that's trying to change it isn't right either.

These people broke into the country, they then need to get a job which means if they work for anything other than cash, they need a legal identity (this means identity theft many times) and then when they get a job, they need to get to the job. This means they drive. So at least 1 of 3 crimes have been committed. Illegally being in the country, identity theft and driving with no license.

This sums up my thoughts to a "T"
Let's say I break into your house.
Let's say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave.
But I say, "I've made all the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors. I've done all the things you don't like to do. I'm hard-working and honest
(except for when I broke into your house).

According to Senor Berns:
You are Required to let me stay in your house
You are Required to add me to your family's insurance plan
You are Required to Educate my kids
You are Required to Provide other benefits to me & to my family (my husband will do all of your yard work because he is also hard-working and honest,except for that breaking in part).

If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your
house carrying signs that proclaim my RIGHT to be there. It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just trying to better myself. I'm a hard-working and honest, person, except for well, you know, I did break into your house.

And what a deal it is for me!!! I live in your house, contributing only a fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can do about it without being accused of cold, uncaring, selfish, prejudiced, and bigoted behavior.

Back