What's new

What is your take on the Arizona illegal immigration situation?

Why do these so-called preachers(ala Jesse Jackson.Al Sharpton types) have to stick their nose in everybody's business? From what i can see...they've never put in a day's worth of work ever. Always having someone else foot the bill.I know i'm off-topic but it pisses me off.:ranting:

Why do these so-called preachers(ala Jesse Jackson.Al Sharpton types) have to stick their nose in everybody's business? From what i can see...they've never put in a day's worth of work ever. Always having someone else foot the bill.I know i'm off-topic but it pisses me off.:ranting:

Well technically since you're in the Off-Topic forum, you're actually on-topic! :bowing: And by the way, I totally agree with you on the preachers. :surrender:

Any cause that Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton gets involved in looses all credibility.

These people broke into the country, they then need to get a job which means if they work for anything other than cash, they need a legal identity (this means identity theft many times) and then when they get a job, they need to get to the job. This means they drive. So at least 1 of 3 crimes have been committed. Illegally being in the country, identity theft and driving with no license.

This sums up my thoughts to a "T"
Let's say I break into your house.
Let's say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave.
But I say, "I've made all the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors. I've done all the things you don't like to do. I'm hard-working and honest
(except for when I broke into your house).

According to Senor Berns:
You are Required to let me stay in your house
You are Required to add me to your family's insurance plan
You are Required to Educate my kids
You are Required to Provide other benefits to me & to my family (my husband will do all of your yard work because he is also hard-working and honest,except for that breaking in part).

If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your
house carrying signs that proclaim my RIGHT to be there. It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just trying to better myself. I'm a hard-working and honest, person, except for well, you know, I did break into your house.

And what a deal it is for me!!! I live in your house, contributing only a fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can do about it without being accused of cold, uncaring, selfish, prejudiced, and bigoted behavior.

can I borrow................well................steal this?

Any cause that Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton gets involved in looses all credibility.

recently C-tran was shut down it was busses in a run down area of Ga Clayton Co. well Jesse Jackson shows up and 'demands' that bus service to this area get restored well **** it costs like $10,000,000 a year and theres no money to pay for it but he still brings his annoying self down her to make demands well if he wants it he shoulda wrote the check for $10,000,000 instead of 'demanding' a broke county pay for it

All Jesse Jackson ever did was be lucky enough to walk next to Martin Luther King... & he's been using it to make a living off the people he pretends to help.:snort:

CNN is covering "breaking news" of a Sheriff's Deputy shot by an illegal alien in AZ.

CNN is covering "breaking news" of a Sheriff's Deputy shot by an illegal alien in AZ.

But hey as long as he/she does our **** work cheap it's fine right???

He/She has every right to be here............:sign2:

Sorry I worked in enough restuarants when I was younger that "switched owners" every few years so they didn't have to pay a business tax and as long as they took a month long vacation back "home" they were welcomed back to open a new business and again pay no taxes....and this was the legal way of doing things!!!! Our system is screwed no matter what way you look at it!!!!!!

Praying for the officer and family!!!!

But hey as long as he/she does our **** work cheap it's fine right???

He/She has every right to be here............:sign2:

Sorry I worked in enough restuarants when I was younger that "switched owners" every few years so they didn't have to pay a business tax and as long as they took a month long vacation back "home" they were welcomed back to open a new business and again pay no taxes....and this was the legal way of doing things!!!! Our system is screwed no matter what way you look at it!!!!!!

Praying for the officer and family!!!!

It wasn'yt Me!!

I don't know what I doing....

oh, I'm bored , t2!!

Its not my fault!

i bored. talk to me.

I just 2 cats a baff!!!x

I am SOAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :surrender:

Back