What's new

What was the best thing that happened in your day?

The best thing today...I've had the nicest conversation with mth. Mth, you rock. :)

YAY! I'm the best thing that happened in someone's day!

::dances::

I'm still talking to Icky. He's pretty awesome, himself.

Um..other good things. It's still nice and cool outside (56*). I get a good lunch today. It's Friday. :D

YesIndeed: I'm your friend, and I still talk to you.
I'd probably visit you, 'cept I have no transport.
And don't think that because you've never spoken to me in real life, that I'm not a friend. Most of my friends are off the 'net.
Feel free to give us a ring at anytime before about 10pm and after about 8am. If I'm around the phone, and it's not silent, I'll answer.
Oh yeah, a number.... 0408-586-725
So how about it? You my new friend?

I would ring you, and I would like to .. but it would probably cost me more to ring you than it would to get a plane over and visit you in person .. :) ;)

If I ever catch any of you on AIM or ICQ we'll chat though!

The best thing that happened in my day... I slept in till 11:45am. :D

Shogun: Most of my friends are off the 'net too; sad but true. I've only eva met 2 of them - Dave and Loky. And that was at a seminar with our distance ed school!

Today, Brisbane kicked Essendon's **** in the AFL Grand Final, and then in the closing minutes, this friend of mine who also does distance ed called me, dropped by, and stayed for tea, it was most nice, and I found she was really, really different to what she'd seemed like on MSN.

Nat: Next time I can be bothered setting up an IRC meet, You, Dave and anybody else local is invited. I'll post detais in I guess, water cooler.
Warning, these IRC meets are pretty rare, so don't count on it being too soon.
For whoever is drinks, It's BYO alcohol, although a little bit is generally provided, and for those who don't, well ... you can get quite amused watching the rest of us getting smashed and falling over each other.
Warning: There are usually some absurd happenings at these IRC meets. Spin the bottle, Twister (With soapy water), not to mention fun spa games, and of course, competitions, for instance, how many people can we Jam in the shower at one time?

Best thing that happened me today was seeing my dad for the first time in 3 months .. woohoo!

Talking with two classmates outside on the front steps of Fordham University in one of the greatest cities in the world...and discussing how everyone is handling the tragedy it now faces...

<ignore my ignorance>And what city is Fordham Uni. in? :)

Dave: Would that be Mel by any chance?

Shogun: Lol... sounds like fun, but you can count me out, not in a million years would my folks let me go! They don't even let me go for walks by myself in case I faint in the middle of the road!! :rolleyes: (Then again, I have been known to do that...)

Bob: If it's any consolation I'm just as lost as you on that one.

Nat: No, it would be Sarah. ;)

Sarah dropped in unexpectedly after church, which was good, and the best thing that's happened so far today. :)

Bob and Yes: Fordham is in the Bronx, just north of New York City and is considered one of the five boroughs.

Fordham, btw, has the best college radio station ever. They actually play stuff that's good! :)

-spinne-

Well, since I last posted, a whole lot of good stuff has happened.

I'm going down the coast with Sarah tommorrow.
I'm staying the night out with her.
I'm going horseriding with her the next day.
I've (hopefully) found a place to stay in Melbourne, with someone who's not a total pain in the ****. :D
A whole lot of the people who usually fill the role I want at the seminar I'll be helping out at in Melbourne aren't going, which'll make the odds of my getting that role more likely.
And I found this awesome Cranberries song which I didn't know the name of!

Thanks for clearing that up Spinne ..

Dave: Sounds good. :)

Bob- I'm actually at the Manhattan campus
Spinne- what channel is the station? I'm new to the school

Hey, so far nothing exciting has happened! I tried to go birdwatching but I was cold :sad: I'll try again later

well, i suppose it still counts as today :)

a friend of mine really opened up to me in the early hours of this morning, which was good...she'd never spoken much about her past :)

i got to sleep in...very good after getting like two hours sleep the previous night :)

Back