What's new

Womyn CHAT

I FINALLY got my copy of Brokeback Mountain..:eusa_danc.. Months I have been waiting for that... :thumbsup:
Thank you so very much BB!!!! I appreciate it! :D

BabyBuddha said:
I never saw Count of Monte Cristo. I am interested in seeing V for Vendetta, as well. Plus a few others.....ICE AGE 2, anyone!?!?
iceagethemeltdown.jpg

Love your sig, BabyBuddha.
I have the Count of Monte Cristo but it is on VHS.

I have seen it a few times myself, but haven't seen it since my friend moved away with it.. it was her movie.
And I am not the one to buy movies, unless I am absolutely obsessed with it...
Like Brokeback Mountain.

So yeah I hate American Idol now....they voted off the BEST Female in my opinion last night!! Mandisa.......aka Mandiva.

I have no idea what a womyn is, but I do know what a woman is!!!

.... couldn't resist :toothy12:

RQN1234 said:
I have no idea what a womyn is, but I do know what a woman is!!!

.... couldn't resist :toothy12:

"Womyn is the best-known one of a number of alternate spellings which some feminists promote as a way to degender the English word women and as female empowerment. Other variants include wimmin (plural), wom!n, womban and womon (singular), while femal (from female) and humyn (human) apply the principle elsewhere. All are pronounced the same as the conventional terms."

BabyBuddha said:

"Womyn is the best-known one of a number of alternate spellings which some feminists promote as a way to degender the English word women and as female empowerment. Other variants include wimmin (plural), wom!n, womban and womon (singular), while femal (from female) and humyn (human) apply the principle elsewhere. All are pronounced the same as the conventional terms."

Wow..... lighten up.... it was a joke.......
and besides, I though 'wimmin' was just the Redneck way of saying it (right Ronin?)

Man, it cracks me up reading on here how polite and mild mannered Ronin sounds just by reading his posts. If you ladies came into our TeamSpeak channel some night you wouldn't even recognize him. He could make a truck driver cringe with some of the curse words that fly when a Horde player jumps him in WoW....

RQN1234 said:

and besides, I though 'wimmin' was just the Redneck way of saying it (right Ronin?)

Why is it everytime I reply to something, it means I am upset with the previous post. I was actually wondering why no one asked why it said WOMYN instead of WOMEN/WOMAN. :p

BabyBuddha said:

Why is it everytime I reply to something, it means I am upset with the previous post. I was actually wondering why no one asked why it said WOMYN instead of WOMEN/WOMAN. :p

maybe it is just that text doesn't always convey mood or emotion very well. Sorry for missing that. Definitions usually come accross as somewhat serious just by their very nature, so I guess I kind of just figured you were not well upset but at least not amused.

RQN1234 said:

maybe it is just that text doesn't always convey mood or emotion very well. Sorry for missing that. Definitions usually come accross as somewhat serious just by their very nature, so I guess I kind of just figured you were not well upset but at least not amused.

Sorry was just giving the definition....guess perhaps I am a little defensive the past few days.....not sure why ;)

BabyBuddha said:

Sorry was just giving the definition....guess perhaps I am a little defensive the past few days.....not sure why ;)

I know why!!! LOL

Venus said:

I know why!!! LOL

Be good Venus.....seems I can't get a break anywhere lately, on-line, personal life......

You don't have to worry I wansn't going to say anything else... Things will get better, you'll see! :p

RQN1234 said:
Man, it cracks me up reading on here how polite and mild mannered Ronin sounds just by reading his posts. If you ladies came into our TeamSpeak channel some night you wouldn't even recognize him. He could make a truck driver cringe with some of the curse words that fly when a Horde player jumps him in WoW....

**** horde! And that "trader"...we all know his name! I get mad because ALL of them are fuggin ****s..wait till i hit 60 in 2007;)

RQN1234 said:

Dont hate on me because im from Mississippi...and yes my toilets do flush:D

BabyBuddha said:

Has the hominid upset you? Homo erectus is BACK!:thumbsup:

Back