What's new

Womyn CHAT

RQN1234 said:
Man, it cracks me up reading on here how polite and mild mannered Ronin sounds just by reading his posts. If you ladies came into our TeamSpeak channel some night you wouldn't even recognize him. He could make a truck driver cringe with some of the curse words that fly when a Horde player jumps him in WoW....
Thats nothin. You should hear me or my friends. Now we say things that make a sailor shudder.

BabyBuddha said:

Sorry was just giving the definition....guess perhaps I am a little defensive the past few days.....not sure why ;)

I don't know, but I hear Nova has been walking around with one hand covering his behind the last couple days.....:toothy9:

Yeah, I sent out the Gay Swat Team...so he better watch is ****...lol ;)

lol. :)

cursing heh I do it all the time...specially with reading all these posts...
kids bad enough at school never mind here >.<

Of course your not... here :wav: :thumbsup: :eusa_danc :p ;)

Wow Venus 380 posts already. Who says people from NB don't like to gab, eh? LOL

I know... I couldn't believe that earlier this weeks I think it was I did over 100-150 post in just one day! Wow huh?

Cool! Now I have to go and mingle with the Wal-Mart crowd. Time for my weekly run for cat food, kitty liter, Pepsi and milk. And let me not forget Frito-Lay Scoops. Love those snacks!

ANGLOIRISH said:
Cool! Now I have to go and mingle with the Wal-Mart crowd. Time for my weekly run for cat food, kitty liter, Pepsi and milk. And let me not forget Frito-Lay Scoops. Love those snacks!
That sounds like my grandmother's shopping list.

Nightshade200 said:
That sounds like my grandmother's shopping list.

Yeah well Irish is probably the same age as your Grandma!! ;)

Back