What's new

cheerleaders come in and sound off

We have a bunch of sleeper sofas and couches spread around the building, LOL. And two kitchens - just no showers.

If none of you has any objections, I am going to invite Norbert and Debi Stovall from Chartbuster to visit with us those days. I don't mind sharing the "glory" of a cheerleader party with them. Hell, compared to some we have invited here, they are as close as my family, LOL.

They also have a huge RV they might bring and maybe some people can crash in that. You guys can also help me encourage them to stay the course when they get the same reaction on boards as we get when they begin their suits.
Definitely invite them, maybe we can do a joint audit while they are there.

It would be great to see if we could get a deal on some rooms, and it would definitely be nice to meet and talk with the folks from Chartbuster! Great ideas Kurt :)

We have a bunch of sleeper sofas and couches spread around the building, LOL. And two kitchens - just no showers.

If none of you has any objections, I am going to invite Norbert and Debi Stovall from Chartbuster to visit with us those days. I don't mind sharing the "glory" of a cheerleader party with them. Hell, compared to some we have invited here, they are as close as my family, LOL.

They also have a huge RV they might bring and maybe some people can crash in that. You guys can also help me encourage them to stay the course when they get the same reaction on boards as we get when they begin their suits.

An awesome Idea Kurt, I would love to meet Norbert and Debi at the same time I get the chance to hook up with you!

Excellent Idea!:biggrinpill:

If they are interested in doing so at that time, I don't want to turn it into a work session for anyone but it would kill two birds with one rock!

An awesome Idea Kurt, I would love to meet Norbert and Debi at the same time I get the chance to hook up with you!

"Hook up?"

You're anticipating "hooking up" with Kurt?

Somebody give me stick.... I need to poke my eyes out......

Did you just say "Do a joint"?:laughpill:

I got up this morning and read these latest posts. Can it possibly get any better? For us to actually sit down with SC and CB and pick their brain. This is way more than we could have asked for.

Let's see, let me check out the list:

1-A place to party
2-Pizza
3-A posibility to record
4-Chartbuster is coming
5-A chance to sit down and talk face to face with the best in the business.
6 If we stay at the Sound Choice facility, we dont shower for 3 days.
(Never mind, scratch that one).

The only thing that would make it better is if Joe could come.

I've never heard of any karaoke company being as accommodating as Sound Choice. Thank you so much Kurt.

"Hook up?"

You're anticipating "hooking up" with Kurt?

Somebody give me stick.... I need to poke my eyes out......

Somebody please get Chip a stick. (And beat some sense into him).:laughpill::laughpill::laughpill::laughpill:

Great Idea Kurt...I hope they can make it:biggrinpill:

Did you just say "Do a joint"?:laughpill:

I got up this morning and read these latest posts. Can it possibly get any better? For us to actually sit down with SC and CB and pick their brain. This is way more than we could have asked for.

Let's see, let me check out the list:

1-A place to party
2-Pizza
3-A posibility to record
4-Chartbuster is coming
5-A chance to sit down and talk face to face with the best in the business.
6 If we stay at the Sound Choice facility, we dont shower for 3 days.
(Never mind, scratch that one).

The only thing that would make it better is if Joe could come.

I've never heard of any karaoke company being as accommodating as Sound Choice. Thank you so much Kurt.

I agree wholeheartedly...come on Joe join us we dont bite unless asked:winkpill:

I agree wholeheartedly...come on Joe join us we dont bite unless asked:winkpill:

Unless asked huh?

You don't know how many times I've wanted to tell some people here to "bite me".:laughpill::laughpill::laughpill:

Careful Skid,

Someone may take offense at that comment!

Man I can't help but believe that some of the KJs here would run screaming from some of my more "adult" shows within the first 3 minutes!

Careful Skid,

Someone may take offense at that comment!

Man I can't help but believe that some of the KJs here would run screaming from some of my more "adult" shows within the first 3 minutes!

Well if you ain't got talent, you can always go for the "adult content."

That's the difference in stand up comedy between Eddie Murphy and Bill Cosby.... Cosby doesn't need the nasty stuff, Murphy's got nothing else.

Well if you ain't got talent, you can always go for the "adult content."

That's the difference in stand up comedy between Eddie Murphy and Bill Cosby.... Cosby doesn't need the nasty stuff, Murphy's got nothing else.

Well besides singing dirty parody's what exactly constitutes a Adult Show?

I do love some dirty karaoke!

And maybe it's my age, but Bill Cosby never did anything for me...but Eddie back in the day was great, along with Bill Hicks, George Carlin, Sam Kinison.

aww thunder...whats a little innuendo between friends..but seriously if I offended anyone I am sorry

I myself love innuendos, especially of a sexual nature...

Those are the best kinds!

I don't want to push things. Kurt, you have been more than accomodating, but what are the chances of getting someone from Stellar Records to join us. The "Big Three" so to speak. Maybe we could get a little more clearification as to their views on piracy. Also that would give us a chance to be audited by the three major players in the industry at one time.

Just a thought.:errpill:

What a Stellar idea...if they would join us too it would be great:dancing_pill:

Back