What's new

cheerleaders come in and sound off

hey guys Ive found a place to get a pinata...do we want the pirate or the pirates bird? any suggestio:winkpill: ns on what to fill it with?

So much for the "cleaner sandbox" I guess huh?

So much for the "cleaner sandbox" I guess huh?

Well she didn't really call anyone a pirate..but I get the point your trying to make, I thought it was the Cheerleaders calling individuals pirates that was the issue though.

I think you are taking things too personally......The pinata sounded like a good idea and the pirate theme fits right in...and if that offends you its not my problem:huhpill:

I think you are taking things too personally......The pinata sounded like a good idea and the pirate theme fits right in...and if that offends you its not my problem:huhpill:

Seriously, Athena? Look up the thread a bit -- you were originally looking for a Pinata that looked like Chip, and I had previously been called the pirate's "bird."

It would be impossible not to take it personally. Either it's personal or simply in bad form.

Shall we move on, and this time using a little more sensitivity?

Birdofsong

cat-fight-club.jpg
images

Julie,

Lighten up it wasn't aimed at you or Chip! We are all just looking to have a good time when we meet that's all. Why don't you and Chip come down it might take some of the defensive additude away!

Lighten up? Seriously??? While there may have been a "truce" called, it sure doesn't appear that way and at the very least, nerves are certainly still raw right now!
How about trying to show a little sensitivity?
My take on it is that it was originally aimed at Chip and Julie. At this point, when we are supposed to be MOVING ON, it's either still aimed at them or in just plain old bad taste. I would suggest that if you want a pinata, that you take it to PM, because like Julie said, it's impossible not to take it personally at this point. Although it was not aimed at me,I AM offended by it!

After reading through the post i have to say i guess i see how you could take it offensively MAYBE? IF you're trying to. BUT , i do not believe this is a personal jab at anyone. You know this group is extremely anti-pirate, and i believe apologies have been extended to Chip and Julie, and it has been stated no one would imply anything about them. Now after that being said, the pinata statement should not be taken personally, it had nothing to do with them.

And I still say the pinata suggestion should be taken to PM, as a COURTESY and out if sensitivity for raw nerves. How hard is that?

bigPOLITICALLY_CORRECT_MEANSAL.jpg

Is this not getting a little out of hand?

With all due respect Thunder Hag, you were not a part of the original bashing. I agree with Diafel. If the first suggestion had not been made originally by Athena it wouldn't have been any big deal, but since it was, the follow-up could have been done privately.

In any event, I'm looking forward to moving on, but you're not helping.

I guess I didn't read all the way through the forum for me to say it wasn't a direct jab, but its still just a jab. I am not changing my opinion on anything, I am just calling things as I see them.

Personally I like the pirate pinata idea. I don't think the cheerleaders on this thread are trying to offend anybody. we just want to have a good time.

Like others have said, lighten up a little. Some of the comments were only meant to be a good natured jab at some folks here. Why don't the anti SC folks have their own get together and maybe have a Cheerleader pinata or a pinata shaped like a "Thunder" bolt. I don't think anyone would take offense.

And as for Bird, you're still purty. I think you'd look great in a Cheerleader outfit. Maybe with a big SC on the front. (Just a joke).

Why don't the anti SC folks have their own get together and maybe have a Cheerleader pinata or a pinata shaped like a "Thunder" bolt.
Because there aren't any "anti SC" folks...
How many times do we have to say it?

Because there aren't any "anti SC" folks...
How many times do we have to say it?

I am not Anti-Sound Choice, simply because I disagree with their business ethics.

I think they make a great product! Just not gonna add them on my signature like a cheerleader as you guys put it.

I tend to feel that they don't deserve such a following, their just a business like any other business. I have Cooper tires on my car and I have always had EXCELLENT experiences with them, but I wouldn't add it to my signature. All they did was sell me a product.

I tend to feel that the reason so many people have them in their signatures is because Sound Choice posts here. Kinda like a KISSING contest if you will...and I want no part in it.

Probably will get one (if needed on the night of) otherwise Lee and I will probably do a turn around and head back home.

Back