What's new

cheerleaders come in and sound off

I have a full set of Pioneer laser disc! If you are interested let me know!

But mine are all the standard U.S. releases! And of course I don't have the rights to any production issues!

Hey Thunder I may be interested in a third set of lasers shortly...PM me

I Think I have the convertion perfected....this way I can stay 1-1 even with the older format...and I think the videos are cool and so do many of our customers...alot think it is the latest tech LOL

I refuse to rehash those old posts. And there is no virgin anything coming from here. The point is--you should GO. I'm curious as to if you will come back begging for an audit...........insert laughing face here.

Joe really wish you could make it.

BYW, where in Jersey are you located. I grew up in Long Branch.

Joe really wish you could make it.

BYW, where in Jersey are you located. I grew up in Long Branch.

I'm in Northeastern Bergen County, a bit of a ride to the shore, but I used to LOVE the haunted house there, before it burned down...

As for going to NC, it's QUITE a drive, and that's one of the things that keep me back a bit. Besides visiting time, it's like adding a day and a half for travel and rest both ways..

It's really just a matter of whether it's worthwhile at the time, and I won't know until the time nears....

How 'bout driving down to Richmond or Petersburg, then hook up with Thunder. You two could split the driving, and argue the rest of the way, and by the time you got to Charlotte, you both would be argued out.

How 'bout driving down to Richmond or Petersburg, then hook up with Thunder. You two could split the driving, and argue the rest of the way, and by the time you got to Charlotte, you both would be argued out.

:biggrinpill::laughpill::rolleyespill:

Actually, I'd be surprised if Steve and I argued at all- It would probably be blast, and laughing the whole time!

My old stompin' grounds (pre-karaoke life). I lived in Nyack. Used to race road bikes on Thursday nights in Rockleigh on my way home from Manhattan.

About 20 min away on the wrong side of the border, but I used to race in Rockleigh too! I think in those days it was a Harley Sportster XLCH....

When I say "Road Bikes", I must mean the "wrong" kind of bikes to you. I'm talking bicycles though I did have a 650 street bike when I lived in Manhattan.

When I say "Road Bikes", I must mean the "wrong" kind of bikes to you. I'm talking bicycles though I did have a 650 street bike when I lived in Manhattan.

There are "Bikes" 750 CC or bigger, there are "Scooters" 700 CC and smaller and there are bicycles!:laughpill:

Lee and I have discussed this some and would like to make a concentrated effort to to get Joe to come to Charlotte for our get together. Perhaps we can make him see the light!

We would also like to invite Chip down as well so we could have someone there to take out our pent up frustrations out on!:biggrinpill:

sounds good to me......even with no qwerty pad and phone internet.....come on Joe join us and can anyone get a "chip" pinata if he doest make it?

Lee and I have discussed this some and would like to make a concentrated effort to to get Joe to come to Charlotte for our get together. Perhaps we can make him see the light!

We would also like to invite Chip down as well so we could have someone there to take out our pent up frustrations out on!:biggrinpill:

You could all "partner up" and send me a first-class plane ticket and accommodations. (and no Thunder, "first class accommodations" does not mean Motel 6)

What's the matter Thunder? With the jillions of real pirates out there, you can't find a single one to take your frustrations out on?

sounds good to me......even with no qwerty pad and phone internet.....come on Joe join us and can anyone get a "chip" pinata if he doest make it?

Since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.... feel free to use Thunder in my place, he's a much larger target.

hey guys Ive found a place to get a pinata...do we want the pirate or the pirates bird? any suggestio:winkpill: ns on what to fill it with?

Back