What's new

Pet Peeves/Everyday Things that Make you CRAZY! Please Join Me.

Not if you ate hamburgers every day which have a far great impact on the environment then cars total (including SUVS). The production of beef makes far environmental nasties than cars- I know 'cause I saw it on Oprah:lol:.

Seee?

My point is that it's all relative and that all the "good" that you can do by driving a Focus can be undone in other ways (ie, eating hamburgers, turning up the heat in your house, buying anything from China where there are no environmental laws, etc., etc.).

Our economy and environment is very enter twined is all I'm sayin'.

Okay, so the best choice (in this scenario) is to drive the Focus only 4 miles a day and not eat hamburgers every day.

We pay way too much in taxes now. I do not want to fund more transport systems with tax money. Too much corruption in the system now to create more. Just my opinion.

Okay, so the best choice (in this scenario) is to drive the Focus only 4 miles a day and not eat hamburgers everyday.
I can live with that if there's no other choice.

but between driving a Focus and riding a bicycle, I will go ride my bike and save gas. altho' I agmit, I will ride the Focus during the winter.

Okay, so the best choice (in this scenario) is to drive the Focus only 4 miles a day and not eat hamburgers everyday.

or heat your house or buy anything from China...............

You're missing the point.

OK here's a thought... How about we all get rid of vehicles and all start walking whether we work 4 miles from home or 25 miles from home.

Doooooodeeee you know how thin i'd be! Uhhh uh hhh uhhh uhhh GOOODDD!!!! :lol:

:cry1: i wanna talk about the dog poop in my park and the lack of manners in our society :cry1:

I get your point, but I think you're missing mine.

Um, no.

I am exiting this discussion because you just want to be correct and not see that your choice is ok and someone else's choice is ok. One is not better than another.

Commence with the last word.

Back to pet peeves - I cannot stand when people don't know the difference between they're/their/there, your/you're, too/to/two, waste/waist, bored/board, etc. I mean, they teach you that stuff in elementary school, and I know college graduates who use them incorrectly.

oooooooo how about this?

when someone has an avatar that almost everyone hates, but he/she won't change it, even though it would be the ahem, best decision

yes!!!

affect/effect

oooooooo how about this?

when someone has an avatar that almost everyone hates, but he/she won't change it, even though it would be the ahem, best decision

Sheesh this thread sounds like everyone is picking on me. I can't believe anyone would hate on my idol Snooki. lol

:cry1: i wanna talk about the dog poop in my park and the lack of manners in our society :cry1:

I HATE that my neighbors let their dog piss in my fresh snow- go pee in your own yard!

I hate that neighbors allow their dogs to SNIFF my crotch and think that is ok. Personal space people. I wouldn't allow my kid to grab their ****.

Back to pet peeves - I cannot stand when people don't know the difference between they're/their/there, your/you're, too/to/two, waste/waist, bored/board, etc. I mean, they teach you that stuff in elementary school, and I know college graduates who use them incorrectly.

itz cuz itz mow hip and im/text friendly 2 butch da lingo

Sheesh this thread sounds like everyone is picking on me. I can't believe anyone would hate on my idol Snooki. lol

NO WAY was i talking about you Fuzzy! :huggy:

oooooooo how about this?

Hell yes!

I think she was talkin bout mrsmom :hides: shhhhh

I think she was talkin bout mrsmom :hides: shhhhh[/quote]

OBVIOUSLY, mrsmom has stepped away from her computer !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's all sing in the sing songy voice...

My dogs bigger than yours...
My moms better than yours..
My dads better than yours...
My ****s bigger than yours...

Seriously... thier wrods ohion, reed they're message and due sum cyferin...

Did ya notice this threads title??

Back