What's new

pet peeves

Oh I could too, its that good. But if you smear a tablespoon of that on one rice cake it is only 100 calories.

Next time we go grocery shopping I will pick one up and give it a try. Thanks, Chris.

ANGLOIRISH said:

People who go out all gung ho posting then suddenly drop off the radar without explanation for their conspicuous absence, leaving the rest of us fearing the worse that may have happened to them.
Afraid I'm guilty of this one. If my prolonged and unannounced absences ever caused anyone to worry I apologize. I didn't think anyone would notice or care.

Yea no problem, It is good stuff and it will spice up those rice cakes.

Today my pet peeve is all those who think it is funny to rib me about the Super Bowl and my team the Pittsburgh Steelers! I think they will take the Championship 21-19.
Another pet peeve - drunks. Don't they realize that they repeat a story over and over again and the more they drink the more they change some of the detail of the original story which was dull to begin with. Sober up already!

smo1704 said:

Afraid I'm guilty of this one. If my prolonged and unannounced absences ever caused anyone to worry I apologize. I didn't think anyone would notice or care.

I am the same way smo. I never take the time to realize that someone would notice or care either. I have been out sick since Monday and I am flooded with emails and phone messages of where are you's, too bad I cannot reply. It seems I have missplaced my voice. I would say it's contagious, but the only person I know that had it lives hundreds of miles away from me so no luck there. Unless the have figured out a way to reach out and touch someone over the phone....

Pet Peeves of the Day:

Republicans
Democrats

Obsessive sports fans
Pop punk rockers
People who hate me because I use a Windows machine
EMO KIDS
GUN TOATING GANGSTER WANNA-BE RAP BLARING IDIOTS
BIBLE THUMPERS
WEMON WHO DATE APE LIKE MUSCLE HEADS WHO CHEAT ON THEM THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

greyscale42 said:
Pet Peeves of the Day:

Republicans
Democrats
Obsessive sports fans
Pop punk rockers
People who hate me because I use a Windows machine
EMO KIDS
GUN TOATING GANGSTER WANNA-BE RAP BLARING IDIOTS
BIBLE THUMPERS
WEMON WHO DATE APE LIKE MUSCLE HEADS WHO CHEAT ON THEM THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Alright someone needs to give a Nobel Peace Prize to GreyScale.

My current pet peeves:
Men who are runners ( cheat on their wives or girlfriends)
Women who **** and complain from morning until bedtime.
Being so addicted to smokes that I can't resist even though I don't like them.
Gaining weight reading a recipe book!

The high cost of electricity and the crooks in the NB Power company who keep raising our electric bill for nothing to show that would warrant such asinine costs to stay warm!!
Governments who allow the Electric/Power Companies to increase their rates at such astronomical amounts!! In April the increase is going up again 13%. Hell the cost of living doesn't go that high!

hey leave emo's alone...:p

*is the rare selection of emo...aka the happy emo*

all the styules, music tastes...without the depression tehehehe

That's nothing, in the summer we pay over $300 a month for electricity. During the rest of the year we pay between $200-$250 a month.

English 101

Nightwolf04 said:
hey leave emo's alone...:p

*is the rare selection of emo...aka the happy emo*

all the styules, music tastes...without the depression tehehehe
Night, I have to say this is the first time that I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to communicate. Try as I may I can not figure this one out. LOL

Need A Second Job!

Chrisl0 said:
That's nothing, in the summer we pay over $300 a month for electricity. During the rest of the year we pay between $200-$250 a month.
And I thought $150.00 a month during the coldest of winter was high. Unreal! One would need a second job just to cover the heat!:sunny:

I wanted to add another few things that annoy me:

People who complain about this country and don't leave, if you don't like it here leave don't **** about it.

People who live outside this country and criticize us.

Restaurants who load your soda up with ice instead of soda.

People who are driving that rush to get ahead of you just to take their time turning.

People that spit and spit their gum out on the street.

Back