What's new

Shocked, Appalled and Embarrassed....

So misuse is okay as long as it gets corrected in the end? I totally disagree. And I don't even agree that it will get corrected in the end.

Liz how's the weather in La La Land? Nothing is perfect. Something HAS TO BE DONE OUT THERE! It's nutz! The Fed. gov't dropped the ball (for many, many, many years) so yeah the states need to fend for themselves. Perfect? I dunno but it's something. They have to fend for themselves at this point (apparently). :surrender:

wasn't there a Civil War where the Gov tried to force the states what to do? I guess its one Nation under OBamamamam rule

I was born in Puerto Rico....they have invalidated ALL birth certificates. So, I have no valid birth certificate.

Hmmmm, maybe if I wasn't born....I won't die?!?!

Funny..............you don't look Puerto Rican. :roll:

So how does it feel to not exist? :bee:

I can't go barefoot (cause I need to wear shoes ALL the time)

and I'm too old to be pregnant :bliss: and :pout:

maybe I'll make cookies

thank goodness I have SOMETHING to do with my time and my mind..... well, I guess it's not THAT hard to read a recipe
silly.gif

I can't go barefoot (cause I need to wear shoes ALL the time)

and I'm too old to be pregnant :bliss: and :pout:

maybe I'll make cookies

thank goodness I have SOMETHING to do with my time and my mind..... well, I guess it's not THAT hard to read a recipe
silly.gif

Oh no she dih-int! Take that JRL........she can THINK!!! :woot:

oh my! that sounds so evilllllllllllllllllllll
devil.gif

:huggy:

Funny you should say that.

My birth has been invalidated. That cracks me up!

Both your parents weren't US citizens? And I think we should take it away for all future births, I never said we should invalidate anything.

Liz how's the weather in La La Land? Nothing is perfect. Something HAS TO BE DONE OUT THERE! It's nutz! The Fed. gov't dropped the ball (for many, many, many years) so yeah the states need to fend for themselves. Perfect? I dunno but it's something. They have to fend for themselves at this point (apparently). :surrender:

Yes, and I have suggested something that can be done.

Since we cannot physically build a barrier, what is a good alternative?

your posts confuse me. So, being born here shouldn't mean citizenship...for whom? only those born to 2 illegal parents? or whom?
Ooooooh I could maybe get on board for that.

Make everyone pass a citizenship test, if you flunk, you get kicked out. Should raise the country's IQ quite a bit, no more dummies who don't know US history, the Constitution or the Bill of Rights. There would be no more idiots running on the streets for Jay Leno's embarrassing quiz game. HTH could a high school history teacher not know the US Presidents? No more California airheads, no more Sarah Palins. Yep, I'm liking this idea better the more I think about it. Maybe coupon problems will disappear because cashiers and managers will finally grasp the difference between per purchase and per transaction.

Should make jobs too, for exam cram teachers. :lol:

your posts confuse me. So, being born here shouldn't mean citizenship...for whom? only those born to 2 illegal parents? or whom?

I think she meant for people who cross the border specifically to give birth.... :9:

Back