What's new

So what are you thinking now? New thread!

I was talking to my mom yesterday & she had just had 3 palm trees planted in her yard and was in the process of mulching her new "succulent garden." I told her it is just WEIRD to think she is gardening in February!

I hear ya! My BIL and SIL just bought a house in San Diego............they have pomegranate trees in their yard while I'm paying out the nose for them up here! :surrender:

I think I will kill some time looking at FL real estate. :giggles:

So lucky this bout of the virus I have is different than last month...

on hour 12 of the puking ****s....

ARGH!

Kathy I hope you feel better soon. :huggy:

So lucky this bout of the virus I have is different than last month...

on hour 12 of the puking ****s....

ARGH!

EEEWWWWWW!

DH had that a few weeks ago but only lasted a few hours, sweaty chills too.

Hope yours ends soon

Kathy, eeeewwww!

I think overall today was a good day. Went to Lowes for their kid build, bought some baby food at Babies 'R Us (screwed up the VIB though, so have to see if I can get that fixed), took the boys sledding and then did two test drives for $25 a piece.

I think the day was a was in terms of money in/money out.

ETA - now just need to get my swagbucks for the day.

I will actually answer this. Right before a blizzard or big storm, people clear the shelves of certain items, one of them is usually bananas. We (cw) found the trend amusing. So it comes up in any storm preparation thread.

I never heard of runs on bananas. Thanks.

Shs stated she had stomach flu, that is why she wants crackers and bananas. Bland foods that are easy on the stomach.

I was wondering in general why bananas keep getting mentioned so had not gone the flu aspect.

You seriously need some help with your drinking, your mental health issues, your extremely offensive attitudes, and unbelievable stupidity.

Might want to note on your organ donor card that your brain, while damaged by alcohol, could be like new. It's barely been used.

Uhm, maybe the Wicked Witch of the East (you) needs to look in the mirror since the people in real life I've read your posts too, can't belief some of the crap you post here :faint: and they think you are the one with, I'm going to be nicer than they are, "issues".

As for my brain, its been used alot more than yours I'm sure, but mines like a Toyota, not yours that's like a Yugo (ie completely defective to start with). Fyi, guessing the reference is beyond your capacity to understand, here's some help:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zastava_Koral

My brain/intelligence would beat yours any day except in ****INESS/offensiveness, there you win by far I concede. If you want to test our intelligences, anytime. Just curious, what degrees/graduation stats from where do you have, since you make your claims about me? :snort:

677.jpg

Dutch Baby for breakfast!!!! Topped with fresh strawberries and blueberries. :drool:

What the heck?

If it's not kids waking me up, it's cats. I just can't get a break.

My kids have always been early risers. Up by 6:30 most mornings, and sometimes even before 6:00. On school days, it's not a bad thing because it's gives everyone more time in the morning and gets us out of the house on time.

Saturdays, my kids have piano lesson at 9:00. We could sleep in a little but THEY don't which means I don't get to sleep in either.

Last night we were actually out late so I was looking forward to sleeping in a little today. The kids went to bed around 11, much later than normal. DH and I went to bed around 12:30. I was thinking the kids would sleep until at least 7:00 or so.

Well, one of my **** cats saw another cat in the backyard and went ballistic ... howling super loud, scratching like crazy at the patio door, howling some more, and running back and forth from the patio door to the window and back a few times.

This was at 5:15 this morning and I've been up ever since. And in a couple hours, I get to take my 8 yo to a bday party at an arcade ... flashing lights and loud music and video games so pretty sure I'll be getting a migraine by afternoon at this rate.

Oh, and my kids slept until 7:15 so I could have gotten another 2 hours of sleep. :-(

I am better!

Lost 9 lbs since Friday. LOL.

Anyway MIL being here was SUPER helpful!

Ready to eat up the day!!

Back