What's new

So what are you thinking now? New thread!

Double QFS :faint: and especially its ennui ok, Triple that since it was a valid question OBVIOUSLY. The ladies here except you who mention bananas have lots of options for fullfillment, so that's not their reason, you can do what you do with them.

Time for a ::busted::
See ennui's message to me, my original post had nothing to do with her originally and was asking why everyone keeps talking/wanting bananas before a storm. Of course what she posted pissed me off and would piss off anyone on this board especially when unprovoked.

My post was a heck of a lot tamer than her vicious attack which came for no reason. Also, you are very vicious here at times of course selectively against who (including me) when others do not have your view.

Lying jackass, oops, make that stupid lying jackass

:dunce: Why does it show that today is Missy's birthday when we did the whole birthday thing 3 days ago? :lol:

I did not say every child must go to a traditional college or that medication for ADHD is bad or that children should not be in daycare so not sure where you were going.

No, you said "retarded kids don't belong in public schools". And then, when I called you out on what a horrific, ignorant thing that was to say you stayed silent on the board for a while till that whole thread died down and we all moved on. I might be a ****, but I have a fantastic memory and find what you said absolutely repugnant and frankly down right insulting to all of the parents of special education students on this board (and everywhere).

Maybe its a woman thing but why the big concern or caring about bananas (especially in the snow ****in' thread but seems to keep coming up)? What am I missing, I am assuming its the ones from the produce dept :snort:everyone is talking about? Bananas just seem icky to me so no reason I'd ever have them in the house.

Double QFS :faint: and especially its ennui ok, Triple that since it was a valid question OBVIOUSLY. The ladies here except you who mention bananas have lots of options for fullfillment, so that's not their reason, you can do what you do with them.

You seriously need some help with your drinking, your mental health issues, your extremely offensive attitudes, and unbelievable stupidity.

Might want to note on your organ donor card that your brain, while damaged by alcohol, could be like new. It's barely been used.

Lying jackass, oops, make that stupid lying jackass

You are the lying jackass, see above its clear as day I was right, its all there in yellow and black.

You are the lying jackass, see above its clear as day I was right, its all there in yellow and black.

See here Bob, this is where the wheels fell off your "legitimate" question. The insinuation that the women here get all "excited" about bananas for something other than eating. Without this sentence that would have been a legitimate question. With that inclusion it became more of an insult.

Follow? :sheep1:

See here Bob, this is where the wheels fell off your "legitimate" question. The insinuation that the women here get all "excited" about bananas for something other than eating. Without this sentence that would have been a legitimate question. With that inclusion it became more of an insult.

Follow? :sheep1:

Actually the insinuation is that the women here DO NOT have to get "excited" about bananas, they have lots of other options, ok, maybe not the most tasteful joke but not worse than others jokes IMHO. Do you really think I thought folks would get excited about bananas? when everyone else jokes about purple penis ****s etc? I guess double standards.

No, you said "retarded kids don't belong in public schools". And then, when I called you out on what a horrific, ignorant thing that was to say you stayed silent on the board for a while till that whole thread died down and we all moved on. I might be a ****, but I have a fantastic memory and find what you said absolutely repugnant and frankly down right insulting to all of the parents of special education students on this board (and everywhere).

I think your memory may not be that accurate. If you can find a post to that effect fine. But I believe the conversation was about sped (special ed kids) getting extra services that other kids do not was the discussion/point.

And fyi, in 1st grade public school, I was one of those kids who was not picking up reading the way I should, so my folks made **** sure I read books all summer long since it was THEIR responsibility to work on it as a parent. IMHO

I think your memory may not be that accurate. If you can find a post to that effect fine. But I believe the conversation was about sped (special ed kids) getting extra services that other kids do not was the discussion/point.

You would be wrong and believe me if the thread is still here I WILL find it, Clars referenced it here: http://www.couponerswanted.com/showpost.php?p=1262289&postcount=54 during another one of your ignorant tirades against special education in another thread with your numerous uses of the words "retard" and "retarded". Read back and forth a page or two from that post of Clars and see what an **** you really are.

You don't have to take my word for it, I'm not the only one who remembers you saying it.

You would be wrong and believe me if the thread is still here I WILL find it, Clars referenced it here: http://www.couponerswanted.com/showpost.php?p=1262289&postcount=54 during another one of your ignorant tirades against special education in another thread with your numerous uses of the words "retard" and "retarded". Read back and forth a page or two from that post of Clars and see what an **** you really are.

You don't have to take my word for it, I'm not the only one who remembers you saying it.

Your memory appears to be inaccurate again?, just reviewed a couple pages both in back and in front nothing wrong with my posts. if you notice I only used the word in "proper context" our "retarded" President (true, he is intellectually incapable of doing an adequate or even slightly not terrible job leading our country IMHO) not referring at all to kids.

Your memory appears to be inaccurate again?, just reviewed a couple pages both in back and in front nothing wrong with my posts. if you notice I only used the word in "proper context" our "retarded" President (true, he is intellectually incapable of doing an adequate or even slightly not terrible job leading our country IMHO) not referring at all to kids.

Oh Bob, just sit tight OK? I am not the only one who remembers it. Just wait...

Couldn't find the Brag thread...
Tonight, DD13's Principal called me on my cell (didn't pickup-didn't recognize number), then at home...First it scared the crap outta me thinking something bad happened to someone...
BUT he was calling to invite my DH and me to a breakfast to honor students who earned a 4.0 the past 4 years and continued it... SO NICE! Couldn't be prouder :)
Yay for her!
She also made her Confirmation today :) Such a fabulous day!

autumnsky that is great--and ummm I made confirmation cookies for someone making their confirmation today--hmmmm I wonder where they made theirs..lol not that many Bishops to go around!

Wowza what a weeekend. Dh had a kidney stone, van battery dead, trying to recover today.

oooh my van broke down last Wednesday ( ok not totally broke but broken strut) --we were one car short already because my college boys took it back to school for the week-so happy when dh fixed it by friday night :)

I hope your van and dh are doing better

When DD8 says something sexually inappropriate, it just kicks my ****. I think just thinking about the magnitude of what needs to be accomplished with her completely mentally exhausts me. And, frankly, it makes me want to send her packing. I am going to be devestated if I fail to keep her "off the pole," but she is so conditioned.

The boy is such a sweetheart. Part of me feels like we should do what we can for her & hope for the best in order to save him from a childhood of being bounced from house to house.

It's just a lot. Pity party for one, please. :p

I'm out of wine, too. Poop. And my laptop is broken. :pout:

When DD8 says something sexually inappropriate, it just kicks my ****. I think just thinking about the magnitude of what needs to be accomplished with her completely mentally exhausts me. And, frankly, it makes me want to send her packing. I am going to be devestated if I fail to keep her "off the pole," but she is so conditioned.

The boy is such a sweetheart. Part of me feels like we should do what we can for her & hope for the best in order to save him from a childhood of being bounced from house to house.

It's just a lot. Pity party for one, please. :p

I'm out of wine, too. Poop. And my laptop is broken. :pout:

dragon I'm so sorry.............that sounds really rough. We had one lil neighbor girl a few years ago who always said stuff like that. It creeped me out and I sent her home........ick. You're a super woman for helping this girl. She's still young enough that she can be helped..............stay the course. :flowers:

So DS has the flu again. THis time it is the non-puking version. Insurance doesn't want to allow them to give him a 2nd round of Tamiflu. So I need to sort that out tomorrow.

It has been exactly a month since he had the first strain. What are the odds? The ped was really unsettled about this according to DH who took him. She also walked them out the back door so he wouldn't pass any babies on the way out.

Back