What's new

So what are you thinking now? New thread!

Oh mrspris I'm so sorry for your loss. As difficult as it was, you did what was best for her. I know just how hard it is to make that decision.

:patback:

Jonny has strep and a cold. So, no school for him today and antibiotics. Praying he is in his room napping. I told him that his body needs sleep to heal itself(truth) so hopefully he gets some rest. He is feeling MUCH better and was cracking jokes.

Don't know if anyone remembers me talking about my dog. I haven't been really on since but anyway I landed up putting her down tues night. They said her heart condition would require extensive testing with a cardiologist and her condition went from a 2 to a 6 in 3 days wasn't good. I was hand feeding her as well as bring water to her. Just so sad I really loved that dog

So sorry...our pets are like family :huggy:

I know this is going to sound bad, I know we are broke, I know that things are beyond crazy here, I know I told him I understood that we would not be celebrating Valentines Day, but I am very jealous of everyone that is getting goodies today.

I know this is going to sound bad, I know we are broke, I know that things are beyond crazy here, I know I told him I understood that we would not be celebrating Valentines Day, but I am very jealous of everyone that is getting goodies today.

:huggy: :foryou:

I am not getting anything either, due to finances. We are going out for supper tomorrow night, however, because we saved a gift card we got for christmas to a favorite restaurant. Its ok, tho...cause he has been extra sweet lately.

**HUGS**

Doesn't sound bad...sounds like my house.

I'm not jealous- just grateful to have DH and DS.

Don't know if anyone remembers me talking about my dog. I haven't been really on since but anyway I landed up putting her down tues night. They said her heart condition would require extensive testing with a cardiologist and her condition went from a 2 to a 6 in 3 days wasn't good. I was hand feeding her as well as bring water to her. Just so sad I really loved that dog
:hug:

Oh mrspris I'm so sorry for your loss. As difficult as it was, you did what was best for her. I know just how hard it is to make that decision.

:patback:
:shesaid:

b8c9e01fa93ca40ed6fa9c70e57f49ef.jpg

Too funny! My kind of mom. The best part is the tiny bit of the girl's mortified face. :snort:

I doubt I'll get anything from dh either. He's not home from work yet.

So I came upstairs to get some laundry. I got to my room, sat on the bed and took my phone out to come on cw. Browsed for a little, got off the bed, shut off the light and went downstairs and sat down with the kids. After about two minutes I said to myself, "I feel like I was supposed to do something" :dunce:

Not bad, I called my SIL and started talking to her and it sounded noisy in the background. She finally said, hey we're out to dinner can I call u back? And then I realized it was valentines day. And I was just up at the school for the valentine party! It's been one of those days for me. All I think about lately is that the time is here and we are leaving tomorrow for dd's procedure on Tuesday. I'll keep everyone posted.

DS had a bad day....SO tonight...WE are having a bad night. :pout:

What happened, Barb?

I'm starting to think there's something afflicting the Midwest's boys. :lol:

Don't be. I got a box of chocolate, the flavor that I hate most. He probably paid full price for it too. I bit my tongue really hard. LOL
Last year, he gave me a piece of ugly jewelry from JCP that I ended up exchanging it.

One of the ladies in my office was sent a surprise by her husband today. He had a barbershop quartet type of group come in and sing to her and bring her flowers.

What happened, Barb?

I'm starting to think there's something afflicting the Midwest's boys. :lol:

His basketball team lost. He and his dad clashed (then dad left for work...so Emm and I get the joy)...etc...

So, he threatened to hit walls (didn't) sulked in the livingroom, was a monster at the dinner table (40 minutes after I first called him), refused a shower, later took one and said "happy now?!?!?!"

With all my kids I usually answer "happy now?" with "happiER"...cause no, I am NOT happy....but I am happiER that they did what I asked....but not thrilled with the process to get us there.:flowers::flowers:

My last Valentine's Day gift was a beautiful black dress that fit me amazingy well and I was soooo cute in it.

I remember wearing it to work and a customer remarked how cute it was...I said "I got it for Valentines Day!" ....she answered she got a water purifier pitcher from her guy. :pout:

That was 15 years ago.

Happy Valentines Day present 15th Anniversary to me!!!

Back