What's new

So what are you thinking now? New thread!

Although I am sick, I am thankful for my 4 hour nap. Wondering when DH and DS will get home from the festivities.

Thinkin of down sizing my Christmas Tree.

Michaels has a 4 ft one for $19 on sale today and then up to $29 tomorrow.

I just can't get up enough energy to drive over to the mall.

Feeling exhausted, glad I didn't commit to bringing a dish to the family Thanksgiving. Although I bought a ton of ingredients, not sure I'll have the energy to prepared & bake the huge veggie tian I want to bring tomorrow. Hoping for a decent night's sleep and a ton of get up & go in the morning.

I think knowing this year's Thanksgiving may well be the last for a few family members is sucking the joy out of it for me. But I will take comfort in celebrating with those who have come together.

I got myself steak and shrimp with the $20 cat from buying GCs, eating dinner alone on Thanksgiving is better than dealing with the idiots who think they could get to me by controlling DH.

I had a solitude gratitude meal as well. You're not alone. So peaceful!

It was so warm today, I kept thinking this must be what Thanksgiving in Florida feels like.

Love that the neighbor's house directly across the street has their outdoor trees with clear lights on the tree tops and blue lit trunks tonight.

118923246381893898_y3MtkuT9_c.jpg

Sitting in line at target. Rolled my ankle and fell on my way out so we are farther back in line than I would like.

My ankle is swollen and hurts like hell but I can still walk. Not fast but I can walk.

I am at home....in jammies.....in bed, under the comforter...sipping hot cider.

And WISHING for a Magic Bullet for $29. (I keep refreshing Walmarts page!)

Me too. I am all wrapped up here refreshing Kohl's website, the shopping cart went down again!

It has been alllll over fb all week. My kids have both shown it to me several times, lol

I told my sisters about it, they thought it's hilarous. They did ask me the question: is there a holiday in America that's not about buying stuffs? LOL

Just read the Wags BF thread and I'm thinking I don't have the time, energy or motivation to do ANY of that :surrender:
oh well,.....more stock for other peeps !!! :bliss:

I'm not doing a single BF thing. An extra day that I don't actually have to get up at the crack of dawn? My black Friday morning plans will = me seeing the dark behind my closed eyelids while I sleep in! I hope anyway!

Brody may pee at the first opportunity if left unattended, and he may bark incessantly, but he is my doll baby and he keeps me company and I'm very thankful that he rescued me :)

Got a Razor scooter for $19.99 on Amazon. So beats going to the store and you don't have to pay sales tax!

I LOVE all the poster/posts on fb:

Only in America do we go out to the stores and trample others to buy more stuff the day after we spend time giving thanks for what we have. :snort::snort:

Y'all forgot the part about "Only in America do we go out to the stores and trample others, to buy more stuff the day after we spend time giving thanks for what we have, just to give gifts to others on a day that is supposed to be about a guy who was all about peace, love, & kindness towards others."

But then, maybe this Jew just misunderstood the part about Christmas including trampling other shoppers to save a few bucks on material crap? :9:

What a nice thanksgiving. peace.... :)

Back