What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

I was just standing at the kitchen sink looking out at the river thinking the same thing! The river is so high and moving fast. You know if it comes to that I'll be there in heartbeat to help!

I'm thinking ENOUGH of the rain already!!
Last time it rained this much in such a short time, this is what our yard looked like :pout: and I really don't want to do that much work in such a short time ever again! 1400 sandbags in 6.5 hours.

I am thinking that we could use a little of that rain! our grass is sooo dry and the river is down a lot too.

I am also thinking that I am going to bed! I just got home and took a shower, and have not been to bed yet!

definately a good day yesterday!

I'm thinking we have a lot to do before we leave for the Dells today and DH is still in bed! :tap:

Be a shame if you :quotes:accidentally:quotes: dropped that stack of pots and pans and it made an awful clatter and woke him up wouldn't it? :snicker:

I'm thinking we have a lot to do before we leave for the Dells today and DH is still in bed! :tap:

That I have to make a conscience effort to stop ****ing & complaining about all the little crap that mistah does that irritates me and spend more time appreciating all the things he does for me/us.

Right now he's in the kitchen making biscuits & gravy, pancakes with homemade blueberry syrup that he is making from fresh blueberries. He really is a good egg and I'm feeling bad about ****ing at him for stupid things. :pout:

Give me 5 minutes to throw on some clothes and brush my hair:bliss:and I'm running right over for breakfast!
Now, car or canoe?

That I have to make a conscience effort to stop ****ing & complaining about all the little crap that mistah does that irritates me and spend more time appreciating all the things he does for me/us.

Right now he's in the kitchen making biscuits & gravy, pancakes with homemade blueberry syrup that he is making from fresh blueberries. He really is a good egg and I'm feeling bad about ****ing at him for stupid things. :pout:

Give me 5 minutes to throw on some clothes and brush my hair:bliss:and I'm running right over for breakfast!
Now, car or canoe?

:shesaid: :drool:

I'm disappointed my kids couldn't get their flight this morning to camp. Weather delayed the plane leaving O'Hare which meant they would have missed their connection, so we had to all come home and do it again tomorrow except tomorrow we all have to get up at 4am to make the flight.

OMG...I need a nap now...full menu:

Biscuits & Gravy with crumbled Jimmy Dean sausage in it
Pancakes with fresh blueberry syrup with whole blueberries in it with whip cream
Scrambled eggs
Hashbrowns

Yuuuuummmmmmmyyyyyy....:cartwheel:

Definitely canoe Bunnee :giggles:

Now, car or canoe?

:shesaid: :drool:

That I REALLY REALLY don't care that DH needs/wants Wii.

Just add to all the other game stuff you have.

Stop asking me what I think, because I think you are 42 and should grow up. And finish my laundry room and powder room that you started in April!?!?!

Whatever...................

What state are you in...I've seen window units at target just yesterday! That sucks really...I have bad allergies so I HAVE to have a window unit at least in my bedroom!
I'm in WI. I've checked a bunch of stores in a 50 mile radius, and haven't found any. :surrender:

My allergies have been bad lately, add in that it also feels like my ears are clogged, and a whole lot of headaches, and I've been miserable. I'm much better with an AC going.

Hubby is acting like a 2 years old that wants a new toy. I'm so over it. Open your eyes and appreciate all you have and not be so disappointed with what you think you need now.

I'm not in the mood to host my book club tomorrow night. Nobody is RSVPing, I have no idea if 2 or 20 people will show. When did everyone get too busy to RSVP?

That I REALLY REALLY don't care that DH needs/wants Wii.

Just add to all the other game stuff you have.

Stop asking me what I think, because I think you are 42 and should grow up. And finish my laundry room and powder room that you started in April!?!?!

Whatever...................

I feel you on that one...mine is 45 and still plays playstation, genesis, etc, etc. I think he'll be 70 and still playing those **** games!

I'm in WI. I've checked a bunch of stores in a 50 mile radius, and haven't found any. :surrender:

My allergies have been bad lately, add in that it also feels like my ears are clogged, and a whole lot of headaches, and I've been miserable. I'm much better with an AC going.

If you are in Southern WI, you might want to travel over the border to IL...Mchenry Target had some ac units just last wk...there weren't a ton but, maybe call them first before making the trip! I know how you feel w/the allergies..I have been clogged up and that is WITH window units...

If you are in Southern WI, you might want to travel over the border to IL...Mchenry Target had some ac units just last wk...there weren't a ton but, maybe call them first before making the trip! I know how you feel w/the allergies..I have been clogged up and that is WITH window units...

Northern WI.

Dad to the rescue. My dad found one he had in storage. It's bigger than the one I had, and it involved a bit of "surgery" (read, a saw and screwdriver to chisel a few pieces out) to the window in order to get it in (the windows in this old house are not meant for it I guess). Works great!

I am going to take Jonny's birthday pics....I can't believe he is going to be 7 in less than 2 weeks :O

Oh...and 71 DAYS!

Back