What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

I am thinking that today was a pretty good day!

I slept in, got up had a text from my baby. stayed around home and did nothing. went and got my birthday present (new iphone) just the cheap one, but still I really really really needed a new phone mine was over 8 years old probably.

I went to look at them and then went home to decide. on the way home I stopped at the gas station to get a lotto ticket, told myself that if I won $50 on my ticket I would go back and get the phone! well I never buy the $10 instant tickets, I cant afford them! I bought my 1st one today. I got in the car and started scratching it and the 1st # was a money bag (automatic winner) $100, scratched the next # and it was another $100, 3rd # $100. I called my mom and was like yelling and excited because I wasnt done scratching and had already won $300. I ended up winning $500, so I went back and got the phone! shared with my parents and still have a little $!

now I am deciding if I want to meets some friends and go out, or get some to go food and come back here, or dont know yet.

:)

WOW!!! :hiphip: good for you! What luck!:cartwheel:

I slept in, got up had a text from my baby. stayed around home and did nothing. went and got my birthday present (new iphone) just the cheap one, but still I really really really needed a new phone mine was over 8 years old probably.

I went to look at them and then went home to decide. on the way home I stopped at the gas station to get a lotto ticket, told myself that if I won $50 on my ticket I would go back and get the phone! well I never buy the $10 instant tickets, I cant afford them! I bought my 1st one today. I got in the car and started scratching it and the 1st # was a money bag (automatic winner) $100, scratched the next # and it was another $100, 3rd # $100. I called my mom and was like yelling and excited because I wasnt done scratching and had already won $300. I ended up winning $500, so I went back and got the phone! shared with my parents and still have a little $!

now I am deciding if I want to meets some friends and go out, or get some to go food and come back here, or dont know yet.

How fun! Congratulations! :cartwheel:

congrats sds!!

I wish Jonny would quit strumming on my last nerve and go to bed already.

I am also a little hurt that my friend didnt come see me today like he had planned to...he was supposed to be here at 5 and sent me a text at 9 saying he was sorry he didnt come, but his soon to be ex wife pissed him off so he went 4 wheeling instead. :( This is Pat's best friend, and having him around is like having a little bit of Pat here with me. I knew when I saw his facebook status he wasnt coming :(

I wish Jonny would quit strumming on my last nerve and go to bed already.

I am also a little hurt that my friend didnt come see me today like he had planned to...he was supposed to be here at 5 and sent me a text at 9 saying he was sorry he didnt come, but his soon to be ex wife pissed him off so he went 4 wheeling instead. :( This is Pat's best friend, and having him around is like having a little bit of Pat here with me. I knew when I saw his facebook status he wasnt coming :(

Sorry he disappointed you but maybe he didn't want to bring his negative energy into your world. Hang in there!

I hate hate hate hate hate hate mice.

It's not even winter and DH just saw one in the basement. GRRRRRR!

Sorry he disappointed you but maybe he didn't want to bring his negative energy into your world. Hang in there!

He told me that he wanted to burn off his anger. I get that...but a text saying he changed his plans would have been nice.

I hate car/vehicle shopping.

I'm thinking we're leaving for vaca tomorrow.............I've been doing all the stuffs all day................DH has been at his puter..............doing nuttin. We have lots more to do tomorrow morning...............he hasn't packed his stuff yet, but he's in bed. :dunce:

So........typical me............I'm not packing one single ****ing thing for him. If he forgets it................oh well.

I'm thinking we're leaving for vaca tomorrow.............I've been doing all the stuffs all day................DH has been at his puter..............doing nuttin. We have lots more to do tomorrow morning...............he hasn't packed his stuff yet, but he's in bed. :dunce:

So........typical me............I'm not packing one single ****ing thing for him. If he forgets it................oh well.

He hasn't packed anything because you were taking care of it. :dunce:

You know **** well what ever doesn't make it on vacation it's gonna be your fault.

Really wishing the weather would just cool off. My AC died a few days ago (it was old), can't find anyone that has one right now, even checked while out of town the past few days. It's hot/humid in the house I can't sleep.

What state are you in...I've seen window units at target just yesterday! That sucks really...I have bad allergies so I HAVE to have a window unit at least in my bedroom!

Wondering if a flood in the basement can make the AC not work. I had it off all day but just tried to turn it on, it came on for a moment then went off.

Now it won't run at all. It is central air so it does run through the basement unit/furnace, the controls of which were under water earlier...so maybe that's the problem?

Sure but last time we had a flood needed a control box/fuse unit replaced, was $300ish I think. Replacing entire AC? Thousand(s)?

I'm thinking ENOUGH of the rain already!!
Last time it rained this much in such a short time, this is what our yard looked like :pout: and I really don't want to do that much work in such a short time ever again! 1400 sandbags in 6.5 hours.

flood3.jpg

flood2008.jpg

Back