What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

weather.com radar shows it moving out by 2:30.
That'll NEVER be enough sleep for me!

Yeah, the rain has been falling pretty hard here in the Schaumburg area as well. Are you serious that it is supposed to go till 4 am on and off? I sooo need sleep tonight!:surrender:

That I'm sad that my elderly aunt & uncle, who have always been comfortable financially are now selling off silver [& whatever else they don't need] to pay for the round the clock PCA my uncle needs. All because they didn't buy long term care insurance years ago, which they could easily have afforded back then [they were always extremely generous & donated heavily to charities].

:pout:

That I'm sad that my elderly aunt & uncle, who have always been comfortable financially are now selling off silver [& whatever else they don't need] to pay for the round the clock PCA my uncle needs. All because they didn't buy long term care insurance years ago, which they could easily have afforded back then [they were always extremely generous & donated heavily to charities].

I'm thinking that was one big tree limb laying across my driveway this morning and I probably should have woken up mistah instead of moving it myself an inch or two at a time until it was out of the way enough that I can get out to work.

I'm also thinking I don't want to know how much water is down in the basement so I'm thinking about not looking before I have to go to work. :surrender:

I'm thinking about my dad today, July 28th, 2011..... on what would have been his 86th birthday. Happy Birthday, Dziadzi... you are missed ♥♥♥

I'm thinking about my dad today, July 28th, 2011..... on what would have been his 86th birthday. Happy Birthday, Dziadzi... you are missed ♥♥♥

I'm sorry Mary. I know how difficult days like these are.

Lord, We Come To You
With Our Humble Prayer
Asking You For Strength
For This Cross Mary Must Bear
She Has Lost Her Precious Dad
Her Heart Is Broken
And She Needs You To Keep Her
In The Shelter Of Your Arms
To Lead Her, Guide Her
And Carry Her Through
As She Remembers
Her Precious Dad
Let Her Heart Be At Peace
Knowing He Is In Heaven With You
And One More Thing,
Before Our Prayer Is Through
Thank You For Mary's Dad
Whose Love Was Loyal And True

~In Loving Memory Of Dziadzi~

I know how difficult this day is for you. I didn't write this I "borrowed" it and modified it for you. :huggy:

I can't freaking keep up!!! Looking at houses, find one before school starts, if I don't get the kids registered at old school, what about the 15 year old being bullyed, should I look at more houses?, our credit is crap, will someone rent to us?, this place is a mess, I really need to grocery shop, is there any deals, will there be any product when I get there, the laundry is piling up cuz I'm looking at houses, my kids are fighting like I've never seen, Is it time for school yet?, wait, where are they going to school, look at more houses?, I'm stinking tired, what is that pain in my stomach and side, why can't i lose weight, have to make room for my 77 year old mom to move in, look for houses that will accomodate Mom........I'm sorry, was that too much?? :/ Thanks, peeps. I needed that. <3

Thank You so much, ladies :huggy: and omgosh, Thank You IC, for the beautiful prayer... tears are streaming down my face :huggy: :huggy: :huggy:

:huggy: Mary.

Alojko, I hope things mellow and work in your favor soon. That's a lot to deal with.

I am sorry about your trials today cookiemom, and wanted to encourage you with this verse from the Scriptures:

Matthew 5 : 4 "Blessed are those who mourn, For they shall be comforted."

May the Lord bless you and comfort you in your time of sorrow.

I'm sorry about your loss. My mom has been gone 4 years now but there are certain days where I miss her so much and when it happens I just cry and let my grief out. People always say that it gets easier with time but it doesn't, does it? :-(

I miss my mom most on my birthday of all days but there are the usual holidays and Mother's Day that are really tough as well.

Hugs ...

Thank You most kindly, dealchaser :huggy: My Lord and the kind words of many most definitely comfort me ♥

Thank You, luv :huggy: Yes, the special days are and will be particularly difficult. Hugs for you also as you miss your mom :huggy:

Back