What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

A house with just 2 kids home is too quiet for my liking....I miss my crew.

I can't freaking keep up!!! Looking at houses, find one before school starts, if I don't get the kids registered at old school, what about the 15 year old being bullyed, should I look at more houses?, our credit is crap, will someone rent to us?, this place is a mess, I really need to grocery shop, is there any deals, will there be any product when I get there, the laundry is piling up cuz I'm looking at houses, my kids are fighting like I've never seen, Is it time for school yet?, wait, where are they going to school, look at more houses?, I'm stinking tired, what is that pain in my stomach and side, why can't i lose weight, have to make room for my 77 year old mom to move in, look for houses that will accomodate Mom........I'm sorry, was that too much?? :/ Thanks, peeps. I needed that. <3

:hug: What a bunch of stress!

If you are looking in the Oswego area (though I think you said Huntley-ish), there are plenty of rentals just in my neighborhood for a reasonable price. My house is a raised-ranch duplex, has 3 car garage, 3 bedrooms & 2 baths upstairs and the downstairs is a bedroom, full bath & family room area. Big yards. Safe neighboorhood, though many annoying neighborhood kids. Schools are adequate if you are pretty vigilant. I hear there's a crazy coupon lady living in here :giggles:

Plenty of room for the 5 of us, plus the first 3 years we lived here my sister lived in the downstairs (is at ground level, "our" part of the house is upstairs), many of these are used for mother or 2-family arrangements. My upstairs is about 900 square feet, downstairs about 500-600.

I find in this area credit matters notsomuch as long as there is a paycheck because so much here is vacant.

I am within walking distance of most shopping & 2 blocks from the elementary school, a little under a mile from the jr high (my 7th grader rides his bike in good weather).

Something to think about if you are considering this area. You can come see my house anytime to get an idea of how much space it is :)

I hope it gets better for you. It is SO stressful.

If this keeps up you can all come shop Bunnee & my stockpiles....come by boat and bring a fishing pole and a net. :surrender:

I feel bad for all of you!!! I wish I could take some of that rain away bring it over here...although it FINALLY poured here today. We need some more tho.
It's amazing how a difference of an hour (if that) apart we are and such a huge difference of weather we have!!!!

Emmalee rolled up the car windows just in time....lights have flashed out 3 times....dh just called to tell me some of the lights are out at the intersections and I am listening to an emergency vehicle outside (no clue ambulance, police, or fire)....

good times....good times....

The computer is unplugged so I don't lose it....and my chest just shook from the thunder that just went through the room.

Right now?! Holy crap! I got nothin but humid heat here!

I pray you lose no power and don't flood!!

Emmalee rolled up the car windows just in time....lights have flashed out 3 times....dh just called to tell me some of the lights are out at the intersections and I am listening to an emergency vehicle outside (no clue ambulance, police, or fire)....

good times....good times....

The computer is unplugged so I don't lose it....and my chest just shook from the thunder that just went through the room.
:holy: Not again!

Anyone know how long THIS one is supposed to last tonight? My husband and I are getting tired of sharing our bed with our terrified 7 yr. old.

Argue & ment need to stop arguing over video games or they are going to bed

(argue and ment are my childrens nicknames when they behave as they are tonight)

Back