What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

DS14 is very immature, hasn't really hit puberty yet, a late bloomer so I'm hoping and praying that when the maturity starts happening that some lightbulbs will go off and until then, we will just muddle through this period, because it too shall pass, right ?????
I know the feeling!

Will someone either babysit for a week or kidnap me for a week?
I started my Wellbutrin today but I'm starting to think my feelings are justified by my Family.

Now excuse me while I bash my head into a wall.

Can you take Wellbutrin when you are specting?

I started my Wellbutrin today but I'm starting to think my feelings are justified by my Family.

Apparently bc pharmacist and OB both said it's ok.
Thank God bc I really needed it.

I've finally caught up with this thread!! :bliss:

:huggy: to everyone. extra :huggy: for those who need more.

I hear ya! I currently have a bandaid (with ointment) on the tip of my thumb because I have a deep dry crack that won't go away and hurts like a MOFO!

hey mrsmom, superglue the crack shut. Seriously.

Oh good! I'm glad you are getting what you need :huggy: How's "our" baby coming along? :lol:

Apparently bc pharmacist and OB both said it's ok.
Thank God bc I really needed it.

Hey Red, hang in there girl! This too shall pass...never took any meds for that issue while preggo...but had to take other ones for my chronic health issues like nexium, sudafed, and an eye drop and DD still turned out ok! :0)

I'm thinking the snow looks kinda pretty out there right now. I guess if we had to get some snow this winter, this storm is perfect timing. It gives me a good excuse to stay home all day and hopefully get some stuff done around the house. It's supposed to be 40 degrees tomorrow and 50 with rain on Monday so the white stuff won't be sticking around for long. So one day of snow isn't so bad.

(hopefully Mary's too busy baking or something to read this post :giggles: )

dh: 2 different sets of newspapers means 2 sets of coupon inserts not one !! aghrrr ...

Oh good! I'm glad you are getting what you need :huggy: How's "our" baby coming along? :lol:

Our baby is good! Appointment next week, will keep you updated!
15 weeks and counting, should be feeling movement soon! :cartwheel:
My back has been killing me though :pout:

Our baby is good! Appointment next week, will keep you updated!
15 weeks and counting, should be feeling movement soon! :cartwheel:
My back has been killing me though :pout:

So are you showing yet?

I'm thinking if that future son in law of ours doesn't learn to drive pretty soon, those two will never have any money nor will they be able to afford insurance!

Two cars in four months is two too many.
Slow down, pay attention, keep it between the lines and hang up the **** phone!
Thankfully both accidents did not involve any other vehicles, nor was he injured, but come on - this is getting stupid!

I got to stay in bed until 8am this morning....can't remember the last time that happened...years ago. DH got up with the baby at 7am and then the rest of the kids slowly woke up in the next hour. By the time I slowly made it downstairs, everyone was fed and cleaned up. So nice!

Back