What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Not very often that my DH is at a loss for words but he just got a text from his brother...."Looks like the party is still on. W&C (Bro from Green Bay) are on their way down, M&K (another bro) are still planning on coming. Jacob (birthday boy) sounds like he is coming down with the same cough that Noah is trying to get over. So guess it will just be a short party."

WTF? They talked last night..party cancelled. We adjusted our Saturday plans because there was no party. Been working around the house. I'm not showered, DH isn't showered. I didn't make the appetizer. Ds14 is off snowboarding. Put the 3 little ones down later for naps because we were busy. And now we are supposed to be at a party in an hour?? WTH??
stick with the cancelled plans, or just let the huby go to his bros house and visit as they will honor your wishes to remain well and the fact that they had cancelled in the first place. i would totally understand.

stick with the cancelled plans, or just let the huby go to his bros house and visit as they will honor your wishes to remain well and the fact that they had cancelled in the first place. i would totally understand.

Since we thought we had the afternoon free, DH made plans to take our two older girls up to Wilmot snowboarding, so now his has to cancel that b/c his brother has his head up his ****????

I think we are all staying home and carrying on as we had planned this morning. Just means that we get to look like the "bad guys".

it is the best day ever for snowboarding! GO WITH THAT THOUGHT!! while i was out shoveling i wished i was still a shredder. sunny and no wind. and i am joining you in merlot over here on my end very soon.

You never got the text message?:9:

Prayers for good news for you, summer! :huggy: :huggy: :huggy:

Joan said the snow is pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bliss: :stretch: :bliss:
As long as it's cleared off the your streets and driveway, what's wrong with it being pretty on the grass for longer? :nopompom:

I wouldn't change all those plans you just switched to either, Valerie.... pffft ...MAKE UP YOUR MIND, PEOPLE! It's rude of them to do that AND you'd be taking a chance of catching whatever they got! No, Thank YOU!

Prayers for good news for you, summer! :huggy: :huggy: :huggy:

As long as it's cleared off the your streets and driveway, what's wrong with it being pretty on the grass for longer? :nopompom:

I wouldn't change all those plans you just switched to either, Valerie.... pffft ...MAKE UP YOUR MIND, PEOPLE! It's rude of them to do that AND you'd be taking a chance of catching whatever they got! No, Thank YOU!
love love love that vine cookie and grapes in you picture!!!

Thank You! The wine bottle is HUGE.... like 6 inches!

Crap! I was hoping that post would have gotten buried.

The snow stopped a couple of hours ago. Went to get the mail and noticed everyone was out shoveling so I figured I'd do the same. My neighbor came over and snowblowed the driveway (I heart her!) so it wasn't too bad. I'd say we got about 7 inches of snow. Luckily it's the light and fluffy stuff so very easy to shovel.

Crap! I was hoping that post would have gotten buried.

NOPE! I found it! :bowing:

The snow stopped a couple of hours ago. Went to get the mail and noticed everyone was out shoveling so I figured I'd do the same. My neighbor came over and snowblowed the driveway (I heart her!) so it wasn't too bad. I'd say we got about 7 inches of snow. Luckily it's light and fluffy and BEAUTIFUL stuff so very easy to shovel.

So proud... my DD8 made her First Reconciliation today. Cannot wait until her First Communion :)

So proud... my DD8 made her First Reconciliation today. Cannot wait until her First Communion :)

Wass diss? :bee:

Oh and congrats!!!:hiphip:

Wass diss? :bee:

Oh and congrats!!!:hiphip:

the Sacrament of Penance and Reconciliation[1] (commonly called Confession, Reconciliation or Penance)

the Sacrament of Penance and Reconciliation[1] (commonly called Confession, Reconciliation or Penance)

Thanks for not posting a wiki link this time.

Oh I like the idea of confession! I wish Lutherans had that. I would love to see the look on the Priest's face after confessing certain things. :snicker:

Thanks for not posting a wiki link this time.

Oh I like the idea of confession! I wish Lutherans had that. I would love to see the look on the Priest's face after confessing certain things. :snicker:

LOL!!!! :hah:

Yay! Congrats! Dd7 did hers in Dec. I went ahead and confessed too. Then the priest said "that's it?"..I felt like my confession was a huge disappointment for him. :lol:

Yay! Congrats! Dd7 did hers in Dec. I went ahead and confessed too. Then the priest said "that's it?"..I felt like my confession was a huge disappointment for him. :lol:

You gotta hang out with me. :snicker:

LOL, we were not allowed to go through confession at this time.... too many kids I suppose.

Back