What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

:ranting: Just thinking about what we have going on for the weekend and any tasks I might want to tackle and them I'm reminded that we have a nephew's 1st Birthday party tomorrow at 2pm. Slightly irritated with the 2pm invite for appetizers & cake...so why didn't she just say "come at 2pm, leave by 4:30, cuz I'm too cheap to serve you dinner"...pisses me off. We have a large family and all the other SIL's/Sisters always plan all the kids parties for 4pm...allows you to still get things done during the day and then go to the party to have someone else cook dinner for the night. Perfect plan in my eyes. And I always offer to bring something. Instead, this SIL has to be an odd ball and plan it for 2pm (um, nap time??) and then I still have to come home and cook dinner. Pfttt. :ranting:

Yahoo! Birthday party is cancelled. Their older son is coming off of being sick, still has some symptoms. The birthday boy is starting with the sickness. But my SIL still wanted to have the party. My DH had to basically tell his brother that we aren't coming to your house if your kids are even "kinda" sick. I don't want it in my house. So my SIL was pissed and reluctantly postponed the party for a few weeks.

yea for a hopefully sunny snowy stress free day!!! and for you guys staying well!

I'm thinking I need my CW family with me on Monday morning as I go for some testing. Have not been feeling well and I'm very afraid of what might be going on. I know could be nothing or not what I fear, but I tend to think the worst. I know even without asking you all will be with me and support me as you have before and for that I'm very thankful for all of you.

I'm thinking I need my CW family with me on Monday morning as I go for some testing. Have not been feeling well and I'm very afraid of what might be going on. I know could be nothing or not what I fear, but I tend to think the worst. I know even without asking you all will be with me and support me as you have before and for that I'm very thankful for all of you.
Good luck on Monday.

Praying you get clean & clear results.

Prayers are with you for Monday Summer. Please update us when you can.

:flowers:

Yahoo! Birthday party is cancelled. Their older son is coming off of being sick, still has some symptoms. The birthday boy is starting with the sickness. But my SIL still wanted to have the party. My DH had to basically tell his brother that we aren't coming to your house if your kids are even "kinda" sick. I don't want it in my house. So my SIL was pissed and reluctantly postponed the party for a few weeks.

Sounds like my SIL. She's always bringing my nephew to stuff even though he's sick. Turns out he was just getting over a stomach bug on Christmas. We all found out a couple days later when everyone else started getting it. Luckily no one in my house caught it, but other SIL said she's never been so sick in her life.

:huggy: Take it one step at a time and remember we're all behind you!

sun! glorious sun! and a 13 yr old son and hubby home to help me shovel today. my dad is home with gout, so he is on my shoveling to do list today. happy sunny saturday!

:pout: :huggy: Will be thinking about and praying for you Monday Summer.

This class is so boring.
snoring_sleeping_zz_smiley_clip_art_25273.jpg

What class is it? Underwater basket weaving? :bee:

flash actionscript 3.0

Could be worse it is a night class that I watch online

Not very often that my DH is at a loss for words but he just got a text from his brother...."Looks like the party is still on. W&C (Bro from Green Bay) are on their way down, M&K (another bro) are still planning on coming. Jacob (birthday boy) sounds like he is coming down with the same cough that Noah is trying to get over. So guess it will just be a short party."

WTF? They talked last night..party cancelled. We adjusted our Saturday plans because there was no party. Been working around the house. I'm not showered, DH isn't showered. I didn't make the appetizer. Ds14 is off snowboarding. Put the 3 little ones down later for naps because we were busy. And now we are supposed to be at a party in an hour?? WTH??

:hb::gah::slap::hopmad::goaway::angrywife::bags::pullhair::psi::booted::tap::chores39::****::huggy::66:.oo..op

better???

Back