What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

LOL, we were not allowed to go through confession at this time.... too many kids I suppose.

We had about 6 priests come in for the day...lots of kids here too. I went when everyone else was finished.

We had about 6 priests come in for the day...lots of kids here too. I went when everyone else was finished.

We had seven.

Haven't been to confession in awhile..... miss the old confessional booths that I grew up accustomed to.

We had seven.

Haven't been to confession in awhile..... miss the old confessional booths that I grew up accustomed to.

Technically they should have them also unless it is more of a large group of people i.e. in this case, entire high schools etc.

ETA - You are probably better than a lot of people. I know religious people my age that the last time they went was at their first one.

Also I will regret the use of "better than a lot of people" when it is pulled out of context.

Thanks for not posting a wiki link this time.

Oh I like the idea of confession! I wish Lutherans had that. I would love to see the look on the Priest's face after confessing certain things. :snicker:

My last confession was 2 hours 30 minutes. I was at a women's only religious retreat. I don't think he was amused, but I had a lot weighing me down. I had stuff from the retreat to confess. No sex or anything like that. Their were only 2 priests, everyone in the line I was in had to get in the other line because I never came out. I used a lot of Kleenex, but felt much lighter when I was done. I think I lost 10lbs in water weight.

:cartwheel:

Technically they should have them also unless it is more of a large group of people i.e. in this case, entire high schools etc.

ETA - You are probably better than a lot of people. I know religious people my age that the last time they went was at their first one.

Also I will regret the use of "better than a lot of people" when it is pulled out of context.

We do have one, but where I grew up there were at least 4 confessional booths.
ETA: A lot of people I know - only had one confession too - their first one. Yet they still receive communion every week.

I have not a coke-a-cola in 24 hours and I wnt one so bad, very badly Im just trying to not go get one

I have not a coke-a-cola in 24 hours and I wnt one so bad, very badly Im just trying to not go get one

I was determined to give it up in the New Year..... did not make it one day. Of all the bad things in the world, coca-cola is mine and I can live with that.

My last confession was 2 hours 30 minutes. I was at a women's only religious retreat. I don't think he was amused, but I had a lot weighing me down. I had stuff from the retreat to confess. No sex or anything like that. Their were only 2 priests, everyone in the line I was in had to get in the other line because I never came out. I used a lot of Kleenex, but felt much lighter when I was done. I think I lost 10lbs in water weight.

:cartwheel:

I'm glad it helped you. I imagine it's prolly like a therapy session in that respect.

I gave up caffeine roughly a year ago. I drink caff. free det Coke (with my Captain). DH still makes coffee every morning, but I don't drink it. When I really miss it, I make decaf.

That would be why you crawl back into bed nearly everyday. It all makes sense now.

I gave up caffeine roughly a year ago. I drink caff. free det Coke (with my Captain). DH still makes coffee every morning, but I don't drink it. When I really miss it, I make decaf.[/QUOTE]

That would be why you crawl back into bed nearly everyday. It all makes sense now.

I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. :lol:

:huggy: good thoughts and prayers for you Summer!

Where is everyone tonight?

Just turned on the news, which means I'll probably be asleep in 5 minutes.

Watched it. DH wonders why we no longer here about missing Lisa Stebic (?)

There's another jackass who Got away with murder. Kids growing up with no mommy. When I go thru Plainfield, sometimes I'll see a sign about her missing.

Back