What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

My husband is the greatest!

I mentioned a couple weeks ago that I got a great deal on kitchenaid pots n pans for 50.00 regularly 200.00 Well, my cabinets suck. I do not want to stack the pots n pans in/on each other as it'll scratch them up. I don't want to deal with the styrofoam stuff in them to keep the pan elevated and not rub against each other. While I was out shopping yesterday, he fixed the cabinet. It now has 4 small shelves and he built a lid holder. Seriously, he is fantastic with wood :)

awwwwwwwww

I mentioned a couple weeks ago that I got a great deal on kitchenaid pots n pans for 50.00 regularly 200.00 Well, my cabinets suck. I do not want to stack the pots n pans in/on each other as it'll scratch them up. I don't want to deal with the styrofoam stuff in them to keep the pan elevated and not rub against each other. While I was out shopping yesterday, he fixed the cabinet. It now has 4 small shelves and he built a lid holder. Seriously, he is fantastic with wood :)

line of the day NOM since you already have a tagline. :lol:

:snicker: :sex:

seriously, thank you for sharing. I love reading positive stories about DHs here! Mine scraped all the ice off my vehicle this morning :dance:

I want to know why I keep having dreams that my DH and I are no longer together???? IRL I am happily married and know my DH would never leave me, etc. Last night in my dreams I married Charlie!:quiet: my DH was even at the wedding and I had no idea why we weren't still together. :faint:

I want to know why I keep having dreams that my DH and I are no longer together???? IRL I am happily married and know my DH would never leave me, etc. Last night in my dreams I married Charlie!:quiet: my DH was even at the wedding and I had no idea why we weren't still together. :faint:

Sorry but... :hah::laugh:

WEIRD. I dream vividly, even lucid dreaming at times where I can consciously affect the dream. I think most of it is symbolic. how you felt as you were dreaming it is more important than what actually happened in the dream. Charlie may have been a symbol for something/someone else, and the wedding may represent another commitment that's in your life. How did you feel? anxious? happy? shocked? Did something happen to you unexpectedly recently? Have you recently lost someone or something that was important to you? You don't have to get into it all here; just things to think about.

well, in the dream I was saying "i do" but didn't really want to because I love my DH and wanted to be with him but was just very confused as to why we were not together. In the dream, after the wedding I went to "Charlie and I's home" but I was there with my DH and I was sneaking him around and we were trying to take off together. (sorry Charlie).

then I got woken up from the dream by DH's alarm, but went back to sleep and back into the dream, but this time, I was apologizing to Charlie's mom that I was leaving and to Charlie b/c I should have never said yes in the 1st place b/c I love my DH. and then I was trying to figure out how to give all the wedding gifts back...............

well, in the dream I was saying "i do" but didn't really want to because I love my DH and wanted to be with him but was just very confused as to why we were not together. In the dream, after the wedding I went to "Charlie and I's home" but I was there with my DH and I was sneaking him around and we were trying to take off together. (sorry Charlie).

then I got woken up from the dream by DH's alarm, but went back to sleep and back into the dream, but this time, I was apologizing to Charlie's mom that I was leaving and to Charlie b/c I should have never said yes in the 1st place b/c I love my DH. and then I was trying to figure out how to give all the wedding gifts back...............

:1:

WEIRD. I dream vividly, even lucid dreaming at times where I can consciously affect the dream. I think most of it is symbolic. how you felt as you were dreaming it is more important than what actually happened in the dream. Charlie may have been a symbol for something/someone else, and the wedding may represent another commitment that's in your life. How did you feel? anxious? happy? shocked? Did something happen to you unexpectedly recently? Have you recently lost someone or something that was important to you? You don't have to get into it all here; just things to think about.

i will have to remember this stuff for next time because I seem to keep having this same themed dream...that my DH and I are not together and I am sad and trying to get him back.

this dream maybe a result of just finding out recently that a friend is going thru seperation b/c of affair, something she said she thought he would never do. she married her best friend.:pout:

Sounds like an affirmation that you know deep down you're already with the right guy! :dance:

i will have to remember this stuff for next time because I seem to keep having this same themed dream...that my DH and I are not together and I am sad and trying to get him back.

this dream maybe a result of just finding out recently that a friend is going thru seperation b/c of affair, something she said she thought he would never do. she married her best friend.:pout:

this might explain why this theme is on your mind and in your subconscious. You know what you have is good and you don't want to lose it... and you've recently become aware that your friend, someone like you, had something affect her marriage that was unexpected

Sounds like an affirmation that you know deep down you're already with the right guy! :dance:

thank you.......this is actually making me tear up. I AM with the right guy. I love him to death. He is a wonderful man, husband, and father.

oh KG, and funny you should be the one counseling me on this b/c I was actually thinking of u yesterday b/c I was out in your area last night. My DH had arranged a date night and we dropped the kids at his parents. We ate at Mimi's cafe.

oh KG, and funny you should be the one counseling me on this b/c I was actually thinking of u yesterday b/c I was out in your area last night. My DH had arranged a date night and we dropped the kids at his parents. We ate at Mimi's cafe.

HEY Next time I better be invited to the wcjost/CharlieQ wedding!!! j/k I've actually never been to Mimi's but I've heard it's good. We were visiting my Grandma yesterday 50 miles from here. She is in hospice :(

Glad you got a date night with your hubby. :huggy: No more weddings for you!!

HEY Next time I better be invited to the wcjost/CharlieQ wedding!!! j/k I've actually never been to Mimi's but I've heard it's good. We were visiting my Grandma yesterday 50 miles from here. She is in hospice :(

Glad you got a date night with your hubby. :huggy: No more weddings for you!!

you may have been there..................the church was packed!!:lol:

sorry to hear about gramma.

Mimi's has fried pickles which are GREAT!! they are not listed on the menu though. aaaaahhh they were good!

Back