What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Do not take my kindness as a sign of weakness........

I can NOT warm up! :surrender:

Really getting nervous/excited about moving to St. Louis. DH is having tons of recruiters calling him. He has a phone interview with HR of one company today, so hopefully that will advance to a technical phone interview and then a final interview. His resume is also on the desk of someone doing the hiring at another company. Can't believe that we could possibly be looking at houses soon!

Really getting nervous/excited about moving to St. Louis. DH is having tons of recruiters calling him. He has a phone interview with HR of one company today, so hopefully that will advance to a technical phone interview and then a final interview. His resume is also on the desk of someone doing the hiring at another company. Can't believe that we could possibly be looking at houses soon!

Oh how exciting! Good luck!!!:hiphip:

:dunce:
I thought you were already living in StL?

I am freaking out. I tend to freak... fly off the handle so in this I am just F-R-E-A-K-E-D!
My youngest decided to nark out his brother to me. Normally this wouldn't fly but today... well wth. My youngest tells me my oldest has a condom. i said yeah right. He went and got it. Now, we have talked plenty but... I do NOT condone this. He is 13. Where did he get a condom since I didn't buy it. it's 1, not a box. Oh and he doesn't have a girlfriend, that I know of! now my mind is racing there what if he does have a girlfriend....

So how would you handle it?

So that I do not throw the kitchen sink at my oldest (Who is 13! WTH is he thinking!) and go accusing or anything, I have said NOTHING to him yet. Kinda sitting in shock right now.

How much easier life would be if Register Rewards were accepted as legal tender everywhere. :lol:

How much easier life would be if Register Rewards were accepted as legal tender everywhere. :lol:

just close your eyes and start to dream...............in your dreams they can buy mansions. :lol:

So that I do not throw the kitchen sink at my oldest (Who is 13! WTH is he thinking!) and go accusing or anything, I have said NOTHING to him yet. Kinda sitting in shock right now.

Breathe Mama....I know the feeling.

Wishing the day would just be over with already. Been crabby all day. Weather sucks. I'm tired. Ready for bed and hope tomorrow is a better day...that's all I can do.

Wishing the day would just be over with already. Been crabby all day. Weather sucks. I'm tired. Ready for bed and hope tomorrow is a better day...that's all I can do.

:huggy:

Just look at that beautiful baby of yours and smile. :flowers:

Oh and he doesn't have a girlfriend, that I know of! now my mind is racing there what if he does have a girlfriend....

Ask him if he has a boyfriend! :giggles: :flowers:

I am freaking out. I tend to freak... fly off the handle so in this I am just F-R-E-A-K-E-D!
My youngest decided to nark out his brother to me. Normally this wouldn't fly but today... well wth. My youngest tells me my oldest has a condom. i said yeah right. He went and got it. Now, we have talked plenty but... I do NOT condone this. He is 13. Where did he get a condom since I didn't buy it. it's 1, not a box. Oh and he doesn't have a girlfriend, that I know of! now my mind is racing there what if he does have a girlfriend....

maybe he thinks it makes him look cool. funny how lil boys think. big boys for that matter.

DH advanced to the technical phone interview round! :cartwheel:

Ask him if he has a boyfriend! :giggles: :flowers:
:snort:

mama I would be freaking out too. :huggy: My oldest DS is 12 and I just cannot fathom what I would do. Of course he knows nothing in this topic though (no sex ed class) and we haven't had "the talk". One time he asked me if babies come out of the butt. I said no, women have 3 holes. He was all "Huh.........didn't know that." I guess mebbe it is time. :9:

Let us know how it goes.

Back