What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

What the hell? Why am I being punished?

Food poisoning...congested and cough and feel light headed and sick...

Now the ****ing dog pukes all over kitchen and it smelled sooooo bad I had to stop cleaning it up to run to the bathroom. Puke All over his face too. Used an entire roll of paper towels and three swiffer pads on floor. Sooooo bad

Poor DD10 had to give him a bath...cuz I have no strength left. Why me? Why?!

I'm sorry Autumn. That is HORRIBLE! I'll send good thoughts and prayers your way...we are all sick here too...but thank GOD no pukes....I HATE puking!

I should be at Jewel right now double couponing but head hurts too much to even move! Blah!

Car died today.... Good news... new battery and it started just fine... Bad news... My DH just called me to the garage to show me that the overhead light is on.... oops!!

:shesaid: Although........it sounded kind'a naughty! :giggles:

Welcome, steve.
You last visited: Today at 06:01 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 666.

I am a little worried about that # ! :giggles:

504 views!!!!!!!!!! :cartwheel: Thank you all for watching!

I can't help but love Once Upon a Time...but the crappy effects drive me NUTS.

oh my gosh, how do you attempt to plan a vacation with another person???

we have decided to drive to florida in late March (after spring break is over hopefully). so at least we have picked a destination and method of travel.

So now I have to figure out car rental, a place that is relatively cheap to stay (both of us have limited $$) and stuff to do.

I have enough disney dollars to get us into the park for one day each. we really want to swim in the ocean, that is a cheap activity, lol, but I dont know what it will cost to go snorkeling or waverunning or that kind of thing. I want to go out dancing one night and hopefully at least one nice meal.

I have a 3 day car rental that I had won, need to check it out to see if it has unlimited miles. and see how much it will cost for additional days.

I need to do some research on hotels, that is going to be the biggest expense, we want one that has a hot tub and pool and clean rooms.

I have never been to florida. never seen the ocean. I think it will be a great experience for both of us.

That sounds very cool. When you say "pretty large lot"... My yard is 100 x 120.. is that too small? Big enough? If they were just shipped, why aren't they arriving for almost 4 months... they aren't flown? Is it by ship, as it seems a bit of money, quite a long time to sit in a package and aren't the bees going to be very upset for being in a box for almost 4 months? I know, so many questions. Sorry for being annoying but have been thinking of getting into this. Thanks for your time and expertise.

Our lot is close to your size. They are not being shipped until the 25th of April. This is the last shipping date. They come from California and are shipped overnight/next day air via UPS. DH wanted them to come as late as possible to give them a better start. We shouldn't have freezing cold weather at that time. Here is where we get them from:

https://www.packagebeesforsale.com/store.php?crn=206&rn=549&action=show_detail

Here are some other companies we use to purchase packages (bees) and supplies:

http://www.mannlakeltd.com/

http://www.dadant.com/

I totally don't mind answering questions and if I don't know I will ask DH.

If you are hosting bunco, and your kids are sick, and they're going to be there coughing and sneezing, you need to warn us so that we can decide if we want to bring it home to our own kids. Once we're already there, it's too late to say, oh yeah, the kids just came down with something YESTERDAY! :ranting:

Back