What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Probably not going to happen but

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let my car be finished tonight!!! We've been stuck here for two days and we're dangerously low on milk and diapers and have no eggs or produce. ****.

WHEN did my two year old son start blowing snot rockets and burping when he wants?

He taught himself; he thinks its funny to walk around and burp, then "scuse me".

He blew a snot rocket as we were getting in the car last week and then almost got his sister while we were playing on the floor, but I caught him in time. SMH

Where is everyone today? :9:

I checked in here today :) I was not at Jewel. I just don't feel too chatty lately, and I don't want to bring everyone down by constantly talking about how difficult things are right now in my family. But I still come here to read. :huggy:

I checked in here today :) I was not at Jewel. I just don't feel too chatty lately, and I don't want to bring everyone down by constantly talking about how difficult things are right now in my family. But I still come here to read. :huggy:

I'm so sorry you are hurting, will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.

:pout: :pout: :huggy:

Sweety you can talk to us............that's what friends are for and it might help relieve some of the stress. :huggy:

So tell us.............is your Mom still being a peach?

:foryou:

I'm thinkin' I want off this roller coaster! This morning I seriously thought we were going to have to put our dog down by this weekend, if nature didn't take that course sooner. Cried most of my drive to work. She hadn't eaten anything to speak of in about 5 days and was extremely lethargic. This morning she ate a few Soft and Chewy Milk-Bones. Tonight I came home to a happy dog with a wagging tail. She ate an entire can of dog food (wouldn't touch anything, canned or dry, yesterday). I'm thrilled with this turn of events, but a little apprehensive about what's coming next.

I'm thinkin' I want off this roller coaster! This morning I seriously thought we were going to have to put our dog down by this weekend, if nature didn't take that course sooner. Cried most of my drive to work. She hadn't eaten anything to speak of in about 5 days and was extremely lethargic. This morning she ate a few Soft and Chewy Milk-Bones. Tonight I came home to a happy dog with a wagging tail. She ate an entire can of dog food (wouldn't touch anything, canned or dry, yesterday). I'm thrilled with this turn of events, but a little apprehensive about what's coming next.

:pout: :huggy:

:hug::hug:

Got this in the mail today:

RE: Your breast imaging exam done 1-23-2012

We are pleased to inform you that the results of your most recent mammography are normal. :cartwheel::cartwheel::cartwheel:

Got this in the mail today:

RE: Your breast imaging exam done 1-23-2012

We are pleased to inform you that the results of your most recent mammography are normal. :cartwheel::cartwheel::cartwheel:

That's great news Summer!!!!!!!!! :hiphip:

:grouphug:

Wait...I missed it..where did you decide to go?

And You are JUST getting lights down?:faint:

yep just took the lights down today, they have not been on, just up. I hate cold weather and cant stand to be out in it, so I waited until a nice day! I think it was like 59 today.

we are going to florida (I hope). I have Disney $ for a pass for both of us and going to swim in the ocean. when we decide on the exact dates I will start planning the rest of it. hoping to find some fairly cheap and fun activities for us to do. :) :dance:

I'm so sorry you are hurting, will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.

:pout: :pout: :huggy:

Sweety you can talk to us............that's what friends are for and it might help relieve some of the stress. :huggy:

So tell us.............is your Mom still being a peach?

:hug::hug:

thanks guys. I really appreciate the hugs. I just don't want the dam to break right now, you know? I'm trying to hold it together and be a strong person.

no, my mom still is not really talking to me and I think she is trying to break up a hike I had been planning to do with my dad in August. He's been talking about this hike for over 14 years, and he and I have been actively planning this for at least a year now. I type stuff like this out and I just hear myself whining and I hate it. I mean, she's been like this for at least 35 years -- I shouldn't be surprised by her behavior; I should expect it. I should be at the point where her doing stuff like this doesn't bother me. But here I am ****ing about it, and I don't think of myself as a whiner. So why am I still whining about someone I cannot change?

I'm glad I can come here and read CW stuff... it seems "normal" and helps me keep it together, if that makes any sense. Thanks for listening and for being all of yourselves here. :flowers:

almost out of Strawberry jam... occurred to me I have strawberries in the freezer. I picked up some 'sure-gel" and made 8 jars this morning. My son will (hopefully!) be happy when he sees it.

Back