What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

That no matter how crappy my day is CW can always find a way to make it better.

Since you asked....

IF YOU KNOW YOUR KID IS SICK DON'T SEND THEM TO DAYCARE! And also remember that it's not okay for your toddler to hit, bite, or spit at others....especially the teacher

Since you asked....

IF YOU KNOW YOUR KID IS SICK DON'T SEND THEM TO DAYCARE! And also remember that it's not okay for your toddler to hit, bite, or spit at others....especially the teacher

When you see the kid is sick, do you call the parents to take him/her home?

When you see the kid is sick, do you call the parents to take him/her home?

Yes and no

There are rules about sick kids.

fever over 101
3 diarrhea
unknown rash

But if a parent gives them a fever reducer and sends them then we are stuck until meds wear off. Or until they puke all over their teacher :surrender:

Yes and no

fever over 101
3 diarrhea
unknown rash

But if a parent gives them a fever reducer and sends them then we are stuck until meds wear off. Or until they puke all over their teacher :surrender:

That sucks!!!

Dear lady who adopted Callie from me....

Sending me a message on FB stating that "it is just not working out" after 3 days really pisses me the **** off. If you are going to give up on her after 3 days, you don't deserve her.

She was in the shelter(the one that had the fire)for 4 years....uprooted to us...with us a month...then uprooted again. Give the poor cat a break. Keep her in her own room for a few days(thats what we did!) to get her used to the sounds and smells of your house.

She is your cat now, I can't take her back. If you want to give her to someone else, that is on you...but if you are not willing to see that she has had a traumatic month and work with her, then you don't deserve her.

Signed, Pissed.

Yes and no

fever over 101
3 diarrhea
unknown rash

WE WERE JUST talking about this at work! Parents seem to get more and more sneaky! WHY would you WANT to send your fever filled child to school? I always say..."what'd your mom say?" Reply by kid "She gave me some Motrin (or whatever) and told me to see if I can make it thru the day". I know people have to work, but you are putting everyone else in danger! At least my third graders can communicate this to me... WOW YOU HAVE TO WAIT TIL 101?!?!?!?!? that's insane. :ranting:

Jeni who did you give her to? Doesn't sound like she was a good choice from day 1.

Jeni who did you give her to? Doesn't sound like she was a good choice from day 1.

She responded back and said she has her separated in her own room now and will give her another chance. I hope she does because Callie is a sweet cat.

When I was pregnant with DD, I became obsessed with Christopher Meloni.

When I was pregnant with DS, I became obsessed with Edward Cullen (but not R-Patt).

I think I may have just discovered this pregnancy's obsession: Stefan Salvatore (character from vampire Diaries). He is HOTTTTT when he's pissed!!! Yeah baby punch him in the face!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

WE WERE JUST talking about this at work! Parents seem to get more and more sneaky! WHY would you WANT to send your fever filled child to school? I always say..."what'd your mom say?" Reply by kid "She gave me some Motrin (or whatever) and told me to see if I can make it thru the day". I know people have to work, but you are putting everyone else in danger! At least my third graders can communicate this to me... WOW YOU HAVE TO WAIT TIL 101?!?!?!?!? that's insane. :ranting:

So many of our parents are NIU students with little or no family around for support and I do understand the need to get to class but if your child is sick group care (10 toddlers/2 teachers/1 schedual) is not the place for them. It makes me so sad to see the kids so sick.

Hopefully today will be better, at least the puker is home for the day :surrender:

When I was pregnant with DD, I became obsessed with Christopher Meloni.

When I was pregnant with DS, I became obsessed with Edward Cullen (but not R-Patt).

I think I may have just discovered this pregnancy's obsession: Stefan Salvatore (character from vampire Diaries). He is HOTTTTT when he's pissed!!! Yeah baby punch him in the face!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

What ever happened to pickles and ice cream? :giggles:

Now Pat has whatever crap I have been dealing with since yesterday. Blah. I was up every half hour last night and of course slept like crap. I am SO tired...so I am going back to bed.

Back