What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

DH has another Skype interview tomorrow. It is with the boss of the guy he interviewed with today. I think I am more nervous about this stuff than DH is....

Cannot believe that my DD8 does NOT like any of the Communion Dresses that we have looked at. This is going to take a long time.

Cannot believe that my DD8 does NOT like any of the Communion Dresses that we have looked at. This is going to take a long time.

She's only 8! You took her shopping? I woulda bought her a dress and gave it to her the morning of. But then again I have boys so mebbe girls are different.

We got dd12 her dress at jc penneys and it was mismarked for $9.99 or something like that..so she had no choice..that was the dress. Dd10 wore the same dress for her communion and dd7 will wear it in April for her communion. My mom has made their veils for each. Fun to see their different bodies fit the same dress.

Yeah I looked around JCP, Macys and Carsons. I liked one and DD hated all of them. Normally, I do just buy whatever I like and she NEVER complains as she normally does not care about clothes. DH and I can take her out and she is the only kid I know that can walk out of a mall and not want anything. My MIL insists on purchasing the dress and insists DD get what she likes. What a journey I am in store for.
I honestly think she is doing this just because she does not want to do Religious Ed further more make her First Communion. Little does she know how long she has to keep going until her Confirmation........

Another donor made an offer for views on YouTube of my sister's Go Red For Women: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIXYh7FMC_g

Started today, .50 for each view until midnight on Friday! This is part of the message that she was sent:

" Keep up the good work & raise it as high as you can get it. Money is not a problem for me in my life, it's my heart that is, but it's still capable of giving"

She's at 602 views as of a few minutes ago!

My NEW dishwasher (one month old) is not working!! The door won't latch. Yes, I know... be thankful I have one... but seriously! Give me a break!!

Dear self, or anyone else who cares to listen to my advice...

When the urge strikes at 1245 am to test out your new Zumba 2 for Wii, IGNORE IT! While you got a great 30 minute workout and burned a crapton of calories, you are now sweaty and have energy...thats not cool! Nice work, dillweed.

Sincerely, It was worth it :)

Another donor made an offer for views on YouTube of my sister's Go Red For Women: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIXYh7FMC_g

Started today, .50 for each view until midnight on Friday! This is part of the message that she was sent:

" Keep up the good work & raise it as high as you can get it. Money is not a problem for me in my life, it's my heart that is, but it's still capable of giving"

She's at 602 views as of a few minutes ago!
now at 613 :)

My eyes have been itching like hell. Seems like an allergic reaction but don't now what triggered it. Have also been sneezing a lot the minute I got off the plane, it's something in the air!

I don't wanna be at school!

lf5058, could be the recirculated air from the plane...I'm always snuffy and red eyed after flights, especially long ones.
Did you have a nice trip?
-A

I don't wanna be at school!

lf5058, could be the recirculated air from the plane...I'm always snuffy and red eyed after flights, especially long ones.
Did you have a nice trip?
-A

I think I am allergic to dust in the hot and humid weather. I used to have runny or stuffy nose, itchy, watery eyes and sneezing a lot when I lived here, but all the allergic symptoms went away when I moved to America.

It has been a good trip to catch up with family and friends so far. The Lunar New Year celebration is almost over since everyone is back to work. I am going down to Singapore to visit my sister and BF next week, have been working on reconditioning my house and showing it for rent after the tenant moved out and left a mess.

Back