What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Ugh that really sucks!! :( I'm sorry to hear that!

Isn't my morning sickness supposed to be over by now?? I've thrown up two mornings in a row. Awesome.

I'm sorry Red, and for what it's worth I threw up w/DD the WHOLE 9 mos. Toward the end it would ONLY be once a wk. or so, or every few days but it was still nasty! (hugs)

This sinus cold has really knocked me on my **** and yet I still have to keep going...yesterday I HAD to go pick something up for work..when I got there the lady was like you sound so bad, you shouldn't even be driving...I had to laugh...I just told her mom has to keep soldiering on! I'm still praying I get rid of this **** so I can really get stuff done!

Got a call from the school, DS10 had a rash. Oh shoot ok his brother just had a rash. Go pick him up. Slight rash. Get home, no rash and he thinks he was just hot from gym. Umm, the school now needs a dr. note saying he isn't contagious. I am not taking him to the dr when he doesn't have a rash right now. Ugh, guess I will keep an eye on him and see if it comes back.

WTF? DH just texted me that he has a Skype interview at 4:30 today. Apparently, he just learned of it today because last night when we were talking about this company he said that a recruiter had given them his information, but nothing had developed other than that. Our place is a disaster zone and even if it wasn't, I don't think there is a great place to set it up as we don't have a good background spot. What do you wear to a Skype interview? DH just got a new suit and the alterations were supposed to be finished tonight. I don't know if you have to be that formal though. So freaking out, but DH doesn't seemed concerned....

Just clear out a blank wall in a kitchen or office area. He could wear a dress shirt and tie. It will be ok.

:) :grouphug: crossing fingers for you.

WTF? DH just texted me that he has a Skype interview at 4:30 today. Apparently, he just learned of it today because last night when we were talking about this company he said that a recruiter had given them his information, but nothing had developed other than that. Our place is a disaster zone and even if it wasn't, I don't think there is a great place to set it up as we don't have a good background spot. What do you wear to a Skype interview? DH just got a new suit and the alterations were supposed to be finished tonight. I don't know if you have to be that formal though. So freaking out, but DH doesn't seemed concerned....

Put the laptop on the table, close the drapes and let that be the background. Tell him to wear a polo shirt. Kinda something he would be wearing around the house, but not his sweats or his shirt that reads, take this job and shove it
:lol:

No, not twins :pout: just one little one in there.

I'm afraid that it'll be an issue throughout the whole pregnancy. Fantastic.

He just told me that he wants to sit on the couch. I rather put him in the kitchen, but the wall that I would want to put him against is white (we live in an apartment) and has crap on it that doesn't come off when I scrub it and the magic eraser takes the paint off the wall...

He just told me that he wants to sit on the couch. I rather put him in the kitchen, but the wall that I would want to put him against is white (we live in an apartment) and has crap on it that doesn't come off when I scrub it and the magic eraser takes the paint off the wall...

I think my answer might change depending on the type of company. I think it would be easier to have your resume out and available on the table and a notepad and pen. I'd have him wear a dress shirt and possibly a tie depending on the company. I don't Skype but they probably can't see as much as you think. I would leave the apartment so he's not distracted or nervous with you around (unless he isn't bothered). Good luck!!

I need a new job....

I think that I am going to move the table into the living room where we have a painted wall. It is for technical (computer) job at a hospital.

Profit or non-profit? Religious or secular?

I wouldn't dress as relaxed as for regular tech company, because hospitals have a minimum dress code, but the particulars vary semi-based on the 2 questions above.

It is for a network of 13 hospitals. I am going to make him wear a dress shirt and tie. He could wear his old suit jacket, but don't particularly care for it. I don't get why there was no phone interview first.

good luck crdnlsfan!

Gawd it's boring around here!!!! Might as well go do some laundry! :giggles:

It is for a network of 13 hospitals. I am going to make him wear a dress shirt and tie. He could wear his old suit jacket, but don't particularly care for it. I don't get why there was no phone interview first.
Dress shirt & tie should be fine.

IT is the forgotten child in large hospital networks. They will probably be tucked away in their own building somewhere.

Good luck with his interview.

All this tuition to pay and DS asks for $300 for frat initiation . I happy to say he declined using any of his gifted money for this when he was offered. His money he won't use for social activities but ours? Why am I not surprised? At least he's thinking about priorities.....

Any chance this hospital is in SD? A friend of mine just gave her notice a couple of days ago. She's leaving the area right after her divorce is final.

Any chance this hospital is in SD? A friend of mine just gave her notice a couple of days ago. She's leaving the area right after her divorce is final.

No, St. Louis. Hope everything works out for your friend.

Back