What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

I feel bad for the crazy bus stop mom...this is the same one whose DS was causing problems w/my DD on the bus...I haven't seen her for a week or so..other peeps have been seeing the kids off to the bus...today I finally got to "see" the lady who has been seeing them off. It was the SILAW....I just asked her if CBSM was ok and she said that they're going thru some troubles right now but they're working thru them. Now I'm wondering what's going on. Either way it's sad because I know that the lady has issues. I hope she gets the help she needs...I'm thinking it's psych related but the SILAW wouldn't say! I'm saying a prayer for them anyway.

I'm thinking we are almost done with school work today and we should go shopping. Also, I can't wait until next week when the girl joins us with homeschool.

I decided to invite my daughter's entire preschool class to her birthday party at Pump It Up. The invites went out last week and the RSVP date is tomorrow. I gave my phone # and email and have not gotten one response yet. They still have one day, but goodness, I would have thought I'd get at least a few by now. What the heck do I do if I don't hear from anyone? I don't have phone numbers or email addresses...I need to know so I know if I have to pay for a 15 child or 25 child party. Grrr...

On a good note, I got my new iphone 4s last night and I love it!! Can I upload pics from my phone directly to here? I made a super cute monkey and zebra hat I want to show you guys...

Well Dee would be happy with how clean my bathroom is right now. My dh however was not happy when he came home from work yesterday and caught me standing on the bathroom counter cleaning the mirrors....

I'm wondering if I can study hard and be ready for my massage therapy test in 2-3 weeks. I haven't cracked my book open since September but my school is almost paid off so I need to get licensed.

I need coffee or an energy drink right now.

I'm wondering if I can study hard and be ready for my massage therapy test in 2-3 weeks. I haven't cracked my book open since September but my school is almost paid off so I need to get licensed.

I need coffee or an energy drink right now.

Oh do you need a guinea pig to practice on?!!! I'm all yours! :bliss:

Is that your bunny in your avatar?

Another donor made an offer for views on YouTube of my sister's Go Red For Women: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIXYh7FMC_g

Started today, .50 for each view until midnight on Friday! This is part of the message that she was sent:

" Keep up the good work & raise it as high as you can get it. Money is not a problem for me in my life, it's my heart that is, but it's still capable of giving"

She's at 602 views as of a few minutes ago!
650 now :)

My boss told me to shut up because I was laughing at him. We have a couple of printer issues and a configuration issue. My boss decided to have our computer guy come in to take care of them because he doesn't want to burden me with it (I am overworked as it is) Well, he found the issue with our sales manager's printer.

It helps if you have a cord connecting the printer to the computer.

I am going to laugh all day over this one.

ETA: I called him dad because I was on the phone once for an hour and a half trying to troubleshoot my dad's scanner only to find out he didn't have it plugged in. He attached it to the computer but didn't bother to plug it into the wall. No wonder it won't power on.

Feels like a monday... no energy and if I could get my pillow to STFU... it's screaming for me to come nap!!! Ugh!!

Feels like a monday... no energy and if I could get my pillow to STFU... it's screaming for me to come nap!!! Ugh!!

Don't fight it...................ah the cool underside of a pillow.................:bliss:

:snicker:

Laughing at the lady that was at Joe Caputos this morning that was bent over her trunk putting out coupons from her 3 (possibly more) bins of file folders. They took up the whole trunk. Apparently, she didn't get the memo that there aren't any deals anymore.

Jonny has a playdate today! And Mom gets to have a face to face conversation with an adult!! yay!

To celebrate, I am taking a nap.

UMMMMMMMMM NO WAY would I have allowed my DD to wear that. I did not read the article. I am just scanning images of dresses to see what DD likes and we about died when we saw this.

http://www.minhstory.com/2011/09/13/communion-dresses/

Communion-Dresses.jpg

You know, if that girl had 2 gay dads they would never have let her dress like that for church, let alone her First Communion. :lol:

Another donor made an offer for views on YouTube of my sister's Go Red For Women: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIXYh7FMC_g

Started today, .50 for each view until midnight on Friday! This is part of the message that she was sent:

" Keep up the good work & raise it as high as you can get it. Money is not a problem for me in my life, it's my heart that is, but it's still capable of giving"

She's at 602 views as of a few minutes ago!

still at 650

I hate jeans.

If I could finish writing this paper, I could go home and take a nap before my next class. I really, really need a nap.

Back