What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

If I could finish writing this paper, I could go home and take a nap before my next class. I really, really need a nap.

Find someone to write it for you. :hides:

Me too. Especially these **** maternity jeans. I'm carrying so low that I'm constantly pulling them up.

Oh man I NEVER wore jeans when I was preggers. It was easy pull up knit stuffs or dresses for me.

Oh man I NEVER wore jeans when I was preggers. It was easy pull up knit stuffs or dresses for me.

I can't stand the waistbands on things like sweats. Only way they're comfy is under my belly, but then my shirts aren't long enough. I have a few pairs of yoga pants that work well which I've been wearing a lot though.

Just found out that my DH's cousin is in the ICU because she is numb from the waist down. They think it is either a virus or MS. She is in her early 20's. I can't imagine how scary this is. Their insurance only covers up to $5000 and she is in the ICU. They did 3 hours of MRI's yesterday and she has lesions on the nerves.

So any prayers are appreciated. I knew she was in the hospital, but hadn't gotten the whole story yet.

Just found out that my DH's cousin is in the ICU because she is numb from the waist down. They think it is either a virus or MS. She is in her early 20's. I can't imagine how scary this is. Their insurance only covers up to $5000 and she is in the ICU. They did 3 hours of MRI's yesterday and she has lesions on the nerves.

So any prayers are appreciated. I knew she was in the hospital, but hadn't gotten the whole story yet.

:huggy: What kind of insurance only covers up to $5000? You sure it's not that it doesn't kick in until she hits $5000?

I'm so glad that DS #4 is going back to school tomorrow! I thought it would be great having to stay home for a day or so. Well, I've had enough Sponge Bob! He wants me to sit right next to him on the couch ALL DAY! I think I was ok doing this with DS #1-3, but now I've already seen all the Sponge Bobs!!!

I'm so glad that DS #4 is going back to school tomorrow! I thought it would be great having to stay home for a day or so. Well, I've had enough Sponge Bob! He wants me to sit right next to him on the couch ALL DAY! I think I was ok doing this with DS #1-3, but now I've already seen all the Sponge Bobs!!!

Have you seen the episode where Sponge OB and Patrick learn "sentence enhancers", aka swears? It's hysterical!!!!

Oh and I'm thinking, Do I want Hot Pocket Snackers or Jose Ole?
I wish I had gummy worms or Skittles.

And my boobs are getting way too huge. I done fit into ANY of my bras.

Oh and I'm thinking, Do I want Hot Pocket Snackers or Jose Ole?
I wish I had gummy worms or Skittles.

And my boobs are getting way too huge. I done fit into ANY of my bras.

Just stop wearing them like Mrs Mom.

Lol yeah...That's not really an option at this point. Those puppies need some control.

I have yet to witness those things.

And I'm more uncomfortable w/o one than in one that's too small. Almost.

Back