What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

The kids are fighting non STOP!!!!!! GAH!!! :gah:

I tried to take them outside to burn of some energy. They just fought out there, too!!

Good thing nap time is approaching for little man. Then I'll get some quiet. Might take a nap.

At least I got some weeds pulled today!

And soon you'll have a new born to try to rock to sleep while the others are fighting.............good luck with that. :snicker:

And soon you'll have a new born to try to rock to sleep while the others are fighting.............good luck with that. :snicker:

Meh **** it, I'll let them gouge each others' eyes out and start over fresh with baby #3 :lol:

I got to hold a 3 month old baby girl for a while today! :bliss:

I sniffed her all up. :) Sadie did NOT like me paying attention to that baby.

Did you smell her 'til your nose hurt and you physically couldn't smell anything anymore?

Did you smell her 'til your nose hurt and you physically couldn't smell anything anymore?

Yup! :) When you have your baby I'll be coming over to get my sniff fix. :dance:

My neighbor (who never had kids) is babysitting her niece. She's so funny because she knows nothing about babies. She always asking me "Do you think she's cold, do you think it's too windy, etc." :lol: She didn't know that fresh air will tire the baby out so she'll take a good nap. :giggles:

My baby isn't a baby anymore. She is a silly girl.

543525_10151571367890427_702260426_23954339_745904423_n.jpg

the world doesn't need a mini-me. I am all DH can handle,lol.

I look just like mom too- people in ma's village knew immediately and eggzactly who my mom was even if I wasn't with her.

Off to MIL's house...while I'm there maybe I need to grab those pics of my DH that DS thought were of him: "mom why are these pictures of me in black and white?" maybe cause that is your DAD!!

Thank God mom is home from hospital, but she is very, very weak. The phenonia really took a toll on her, it's going to be a while before she's back to her normal self, at least I pray she gets back to herself, she just turned 79, but she still works part time.....yes at Walmart.

FIL not looking good today, he could go any day now, I sometimes feel guilty, or odd I guess praying for Mom to get better and for FIL to go in peace, with him it's only a matter of time, been on hospice for over 4 months, and like I said moms been healthy and active up till the phenonia.

Thank God mom is home from hospital, but she is very, very weak. The phenonia really took a toll on her, it's going to be a while before she's back to her normal self, at least I pray she gets back to herself, she just turned 79, but she still works part time.....yes at Walmart.

FIL not looking good today, he could go any day now, I sometimes feel guilty, or odd I guess praying for Mom to get better and for FIL to go in peace, with him it's only a matter of time, been on hospice for over 4 months, and like I said moms been healthy and active up till the phenonia.

Kathy I'm glad to hear she's home! I will continue to pray that her health improves! Hugs.

Cable guy just left. I lost all my DVR'd shows. :cry1:

My "baby" will be graduating from Jr High at the end of the month and right now on the radio is Rascall Flat's "My Wish" and I am already tearing up. I love them even tho they are older but boy would I love to have a once a year visit to their infancy.

Back