What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

yep

he said :

Oh idk what people do with college sheets. I thought they were trash? Ill keep them

Make sure you tell him to pick up the full bottles of LD that the kids throw out. They are the really good brands also.

Make sure you tell him to pick up the full bottles of LD that the kids throw out. They are the really good brands also.
LD?

This is the time of year to go hunting for dorm/college apt furniture & other castoffs. I know my brother is loathe to do it, but I bet he & my neice will have to give away or toss whatever doesn't fit into the rental truck for the ride back up from Georgetown tomorrow. She acquired tons of stuff from Amazon since the school year started back in September.

LD?

This is the time of year to go hunting for dorm/college apt furniture & other castoffs. I know my brother is loathe to do it, but I bet he & my neice will have to give away or toss whatever doesn't fit into the rental truck for the ride back up from Georgetown tomorrow. She acquired tons of stuff from Amazon since the school year started back in September.

I would guess laundry detergent.

he is my bargain hunter--couponer--plus for YEARS he heard his cousin talk about all the good things he dumpster dived for in college dumpsters--rich kids too lazy to pack stuff up..

he is my bargain hunter--couponer--plus for YEARS he heard his cousin talk about all the good things he dumpster dived for in college dumpsters--rich kids too lazy to pack stuff up..

I was throwing out the garbage one day near the end and someone actually asked if I had anything good to get rid of.

about the future, present, and past. In a few weeks Ed & I will be legally married after 9.5 yrs. We finally moved Into a nice house, which we plan on buying. The kids are growing so fast. Mom Is still having a very well deserved good time.

Glad to hear that things are going so well for you, Marie!

Seriously , do I have newlyweds in the room next to me?!!

I need some sleep! Time change makes me even crankier

Really?
She's 21? Already?
People always told me time flies by, but I never believed them until today.

That I have been married for 16 yrs today and I still enjoy hanging out with my husband. I would call that an accomplishment.

I should also add, that we only dated for 9 months. Got married and waited almost 10 years to have kids.

DH and I anniversary was the 8th, 19 years and I too love to hang out with him. I waited till I was 30 to get married, so glad I waited for the right man!

Spending the day and night with Dad...should be intersting :)

Hoping DS survives the weekend. He's attitude is driving me crazy!

I'm on an Amish Friendship Bread baking day today.

Already have the basic recipe in the oven. Just did some research and I can freeze two portions for down the road to make more basic bread, plus I can use one portion today to make Double Chocolate Chip ****ins and then I'll have just one portion to go again in 10 days.

Love that I don't have to pass this along and it isn't going to waste.

Of course I put all the info on Pinterest for those that are on there.

Hoping DS survives the weekend. He's attitude is driving me crazy!

Yours and mine both! Why is it that he can't utter a single f'ing word without 'tude?!!!!!!!!!

The kids are fighting non STOP!!!!!! GAH!!! :gah:

I tried to take them outside to burn of some energy. They just fought out there, too!!

Good thing nap time is approaching for little man. Then I'll get some quiet. Might take a nap.

At least I got some weeds pulled today!

Back