What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Cable guy just left. I lost all my DVR'd shows. :cry1:

I'm sorry. That sux!

Happened to me once - the DVR just crapped out and they had to send me a replacement one. You can prolly find some of the shows online or check if your cable provider has free programming "On Demand". I was able to catch up with a few shows that way.

Prom tomorrow...will we live through it? I don't know, seems like a lot of prep this year!

I planted about a million flowers today. I'm pooped. :p

I love sitting around the campfire with my teenage sons and their friends...simple things like roasting marshmallows, talking, laughing these are times to treasure soon they to will pass. Guess it was time for me to go inside because the girls just showed up:pout: But on the plus side DH just gave me the nod so we have a few special moments to our self. Hell we will let the teenagers think they are getting away with something:quiet:

I'm not a fan of dogs....

DS's bedroom has to be recarpeted b/c the previous owner's dog peed all over the carpet. No one smelled it until they moved out. Really don't get why it was just that room. The carpet is in amazing condition throughout the entire house for having 3 young kids and a dog. The basement smells like wet dog so it looks like we are going to recarpet it too.

I love sitting around the campfire with my teenage sons and their friends...simple things like roasting marshmallows, talking, laughing these are times to treasure soon they to will pass. Guess it was time for me to go inside because the girls just showed up:pout: But on the plus side DH just gave me the nod so we have a few special moments to our self. Hell we will let the teenagers think they are getting away with something:quiet:

:) :)

That's awesome!!! I really look forward to those days!! (But I can wait, I'm not rushing my kids growing up!)

I just bought White Sox family decals for my new van :lol:

EEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :snicker:

I'm thinking I'm sore. DS10 spilled bubbles on the basement floor and didn't clean it up. I went down, didn't see the mess and totally wiped out. My knee is all skinned up and my head is pounding. :surrender:

I'm thinking I'm sore. DS10 spilled bubbles on the basement floor and didn't clean it up. I went down, didn't see the mess and totally wiped out. My knee is all skinned up and my head is pounding. :surrender:

:huggy: Oh no!

oh noes!! Take it easy today, make the boys do stuff for you, and maybe the Captain can help you :huggy:

oh noes!! Take it easy today, make the boys do stuff for you, and maybe the Captain can help you :huggy:

Thanks babe, but no rest for the wicked. I went and picked up DS's friend and now they're asking for lunch. :surrender:

DH is up at Milwaukee at the Cubs/ Brewers game wearing his Santo jersey proudly. :hiphip:

LET'S GO CUBBIES!!! :bliss:

Thanks babe, but no rest for the wicked. I went and picked up DS's friend and now they're asking for lunch. :surrender:

DH is up at Milwaukee at the Cubs/ Brewers game wearing his Santo jersey proudly. :hiphip:

LET'S GO CUBBIES!!! :bliss:

nevermind I thought today was a doubleheader for some reason :dunce:

I hope he enjoys the game. GO CUBS!

I have to clean & sort through my basement and living room. Usually organizing suits me but today I find it beyond boring. I keep finding reasons to go on the computer. Now I'm thinking it's lunch time. Break!!

Mrs. Mom, hope you feel better fast and hope your DH makes dinner for you since he got to go to the cubs game....I know how much of a fan you are...I'm thinking it's time for a nap since I didn't sleep well last night...I walked 3 mi. but paid for it w/my aches and pains! Hopefully today I can walk just as many!

my DSS is getting ready to go pick up his date for the senior preom..............dum de dum dum dummmmmmmmmmmmm

Mrs. Mom, hope you feel better fast and hope your DH makes dinner for you since he got to go to the cubs game....I know how much of a fan you are...I'm thinking it's time for a nap since I didn't sleep well last night...I walked 3 mi. but paid for it w/my aches and pains! Hopefully today I can walk just as many!

Thanks but no, he won't be making dinner. He goes to a lot of games...........he goes with a friend who gets tickets through his job (kick backs ;)).

Oh but he'll be doing the grilling tomorrow. :dance:

DSS decided to get dressed for prom at his aunts house and his Mother will be there. I will only see pictures of him in tux. :(

He hates the tux and with our animals doesn't want to get hair on it...I understand but am sad.

Prom then post prom, feels like it's gonna be a long night.

Back