What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

DD4 is coming up with strange adjectives- she saw a picture of her a a toddler and she had a ponytail. She said, "My hair was very dramatic," and then at lunch now she said, "These chips are very powerful." they're just plain potato chips!! Lol

DD4 is coming up with strange adjectives- she saw a picture of her a a toddler and she had a ponytail. She said, "My hair was very dramatic," and then at lunch now she said, "These chips are very powerful." they're just plain potato chips!! Lol

Oh, I don't know ... chips can be pretty powerful. Every time I open a bag of cheddar and sour cream, they are powerful enough to force me to keep eating them.

Kids are too funny!

Irritated by the demands that teachers put on students and expectations. DS14 is a freshman taking all basic classes. His biology teacher just emailed out the study guide for their final exam next Tuesday. 12 pages, 150+ questions that require long answers (not one-worders), most questions have multiple bullet points/steps. This ONE study guide will take days just to complete. What about the other classes he has?? Haven't even seen those study guides yet. Just think it's a little ridiculous the pressure put on these kids. My son is not going to be a 4 year college student following HS. It's not for him yet that's all the HS keeps shoving down his throat. ok, done.

I know when I've been beat. Waiting for the tow truck :pout:

Please God above let it be a cheap fix please :cry1:

A missed day of work when I already have to take Wed morning off for an appointment for DS17 is not what I needed today!

I realize we made claims to the insurance. I realize we have taken back all the cash you have ever collected from my husband in the 20 years he has lived here and paid to your insurance company. You sent us a letter claiming you would love to continue serving our insurance needs but since we have made such drastic claims, to insure our house it will now cost over $2000.00 per year, instead of $400. we went elsewhere, for everything.

Today, you have outdone yourselves. I collected the mail to find for our insurance (vehicle) you would love to insure us for 2.5 times what we paid the last time. You may have noticed Neither of us has any driving problems, so the jump ion prices, outrageous.

Screw off..... really!

Oh and just ETA: When we made the claims for our house, it was because we actually needed the insurance. Had I known we would be going through this, I would have soaked ya! Last june there was a tornado and we were a casualty of it..... it was not like we just wanted to claim and get the goods, it was out of necessity. ****tards!

Why didn't my SIL and brother make a big deal about their son's high school graduation? No invitations or graduation announcements! Posting it to facebook only? Seriously? It's a big deal people!

I think I may have enough watermelon to last me until Christmas. ShopRite has their seedless watermelons on sale for $3.50 & I picked one up yesterday. It was huge. I cut up half of it and that filled a large serving bowl. Still have the other half covered in Saran Wrap in the fridge.

I brought some to work with me for a snack this afternoon and it was very tasty.

Yes I love watermelon but I think I may have to start sneaking some of it into Sophie's bowl. :giggles:

Yes Yes Yes! We have our status hearing date set for the divorce! Next Tuesday the 29th. I am doing a happy dance right about now. So ready for this to be over and me to free of his drama!

Crazy customers order something to ship ground to save money and **** when product doesn't get there fast enough -then have to order 1 item PRIORITY overnight to get them by while the in transit ground shipment catches up with them.

LOL, so much for saving any money on shipping, you just had to approve at least 4 times the charge not to mention all the time wasted for this little debacle.

...and you know,the babies daddy "doesn't know how it happened".

...and you know,the babies daddy "doesn't know how it happened".
i know, i was thinking he was not the babies daddy, well not that baby. no natural father would do that, maybe as a joke, but not turn it on. idjit fellow

Awww I am so sad the bird perished. He was so cool! And yes, a staple there.... like the 2 dogs. Not sure I have ever been in the store without seeing the dogs and the bird. It truly is amazing no one was home.

Forgot to add, thanks for updating, Barb!

Just found out someone in the family has cancer. It is just brutal!

All of my aunts on my moms side (4) died from cancer. My mom had breast cancer... been cancer free for 6, almost 7 years. S-I-L had non hodgkins lymphoma, now has thyroid cancer.

Back