What's new

The Confabulation Thread - Part 2

It was pouring down with rain yesterday, today there's not a cloud in the sky and it's hot as hell.

I prefer it when it's cold as it's a lot easier to deal with to keep yourself warm and such than it is when it's hot and trying to keep cool.

I haven't told anyone on Confab-It yet but me and my family are going to view a kitten we're getting! n_n
Shall post thread later :)

[MENTION=1290]Smooth[/MENTION] Well played to that guy. I wonder what the consequences were.

The heat made me feel really deluded today, I guess it didn't help that I didn't have enough money for any food D:

I hope there weren't any as well, but you know there probably were. Some HOAs have strict rules about what colors you can paint your houses as well. :(

True.
I'm sure he made a very good point for the time his house was painted this way regardless! And this picture and story has been all over the web for quite a while. He did make his point, I'd say! :D

I prefer it when it's cold as it's a lot easier to deal with to keep yourself warm and such than it is when it's hot and trying to keep cool.

Same here. When it's hot and I want to watch tv or something, my whole room heats up and it gets unbearable and I sweat and it's awful. At least in winter it heats up from cold to comfortable.

It also doesn't help that the hot water cylinder is in my room :(

Am I seriously tearing up when I watch Disney films.
I'm supposed to be 17 mwhahaha

I'm still working on a chemistry assignment that's due tomorrow.
I can't wait until I never have to do chemistry again.. Though, that's not likely for another three or four years.

1016359_10151703049125822_484256776_n.jpg

Back