What's new

The Confabulation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=32]Vampenstine[/MENTION] I just love how LDR's are culminating here, good luck with him moving in :)

As for me, my LDR story has just begun, I mean, a new chapter :)

Gay Pride London this Saturday! So excited haha last year was fun.

Considering going Camp America (or CCUSA because it looks better) next summer, any one been or known anyone that's been?

My friend wanted us to go, after seeing Beaver Falls. Since then he kind of just... stopped talking about it? XD

My friend wanted us to go, after seeing Beaver Falls. Since then he kind of just... stopped talking about it? XD

Apparently there's a lot of dish washing and it's quite boring... So I'ma have to look into more reviews haha. But it'd be so cool going to the states for a couple weeks! :)

I think it's the first time I've seen us go over 200 posts within 24 hours, for over a month. o_O

Apparently there's a lot of dish washing and it's quite boring... So I'ma have to look into more reviews haha. But it'd be so cool going to the states for a couple weeks! :)

Yeah. Although I believe he said the dish washing was an optional part of it. You could opt to that, or working with the kids.
I guess it depends on how well you are with dealing with kids.

**** clubs and their cheap drinks making me a zombie the next day :(

Back in the old days, it used to be the brainlust that caused people to become zombies. Those were the good days.

I'm drinking tea, and it's 38?C outside.
I swear, I'm sane.

Of course you're sane. You're drinking tea.
You're also probably going to get sunstroke. But hey, tea!

I think it's the first time I've seen us go over 200 posts within 24 hours, for over a month. o_O

You're welcome.

Yeah. Although I believe he said the dish washing was an optional part of it. You could opt to that, or working with the kids.
I guess it depends on how well you are with dealing with kids.

I think I'd try do the stuff that'd look better on my part. "I went Camp America and washed dishes" is far less interesting than "I went to Camp America and looked after campers." :p

I really love our community right now you guys are all so lovely lmao says Lauren observing the Confabulation thread

I keep remembering that I have to actually use some brain power next week and it's making me edgy.

I've got Michael into anime :p We're on episode three of Highschool Of The Dead at the minute, we just finished Death Note last night.

I started HSOTD and never got past the first episode, but I did love it. Must watch again.

[MENTION=2]Lauren[/MENTION] I've seen HSOTD before.
I like the storyline but the fanservice gets a little annoying after a while..
[MENTION=1396]Phossix[/MENTION] Death Note is quite a long anime, I stopped half way though the first time I watched it and it took me forever to finish. It's worth watching the rest of it though.

[ [MENTION=1396]Phossix[/MENTION] Death Note is quite a long anime, I stopped half way though the first time I watched it and it took me forever to finish. It's worth watching the rest of it though.

The thing about that is, I've watched anime that goes up to about 600 episodes. Length doesn't bother me - it's just whenever I try and watch it, something comes up, and I forget about it!

It's the hottest day here in Britain and here I am, wearing an owl jumper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back