What's new

The Confabulation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently munching Rainbow Drops, whilst texting my boyfriend soppy texts. :D:

Not in Glasgow, it isn't.
Rainy weather, all around!

It's been raining so much here in Britain! One of the worst summer's ever. :grr:

3q22m9.jpg

Think you should all stop complaining about the weather tbh, its only rain and its been sunny the last couple of days

Think you should all stop complaining about the weather tbh, its only rain and its been sunny the last couple of days

It rains like every day! Even when it's sunny, it only lasts for a few hours and then it gets cold again or just rains for another week. British weather sucks and I'll complain as much as I like. :mmm:

I want to move to a hotter country.

It rains like every day! Even when it's sunny, it only lasts for a few hours and then it gets cold again or just rains for another week. British weather sucks and I'll complain as much as I like. :mmm:

I want to move to a hotter country.

Don't make me snap my fingers in a z formation, hip rotation end of conversation. :D x

Forum's really active today. o_O Very pleased to see. Thank you. :)

[MENTION=2]Lauren[/MENTION]

Battery went; leaving it to charge. :D

Okay darling <3
Settling off to bed soon I'll text you anyway :)

Some pregnant girl just wrote on her FB that she fell off her bed and thinks she dislocated her shoulder. If you dislocated your shoulder, you'd know about it and you'd certainly not be thinking about updating your status if it happened. :duh:

<---------------------------------------

[video=youtube;ZSNyiSetZ8Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSNyiSetZ8Y[/video]

AHHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back