What's new

The Confabulation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=1396]Phossix[/MENTION], you guys call mono Glandular Fever. I had a particularly nasty case that drug on for months and I'm still suffering some side effects. :/

Oooooooh. I've "heard" of Glandular fever, but again, never knew what it was.
All I know is mono means 'one'!

Quite a few posts on the forum today, yippee!! :D

so i put some cream on my legs and then as i was drying my hair, i randomly put the heat towards my legs... and i felt nothing... then i put it in my belly to see if the drier wasn't putting any heat and it was .. a lot of it... i put the dryer back to my legs and i still felt nothing....

what kind of sorcery does this cream have?

Ooohh I'm helping out at a dance workshop this summer and I'm getting paid :D

Ooohh I'm helping out at a dance workshop this summer and I'm getting paid :D

Sweet; what hours and how much, if you don't mind me asking?

Over 200 posts today, well chuffed! Current achievement is just over 400, so maybe perhaps we could beat that tomorrow?! Who knows?! :D

Sweet; what hours and how much, if you don't mind me asking?

Genuinely don't know she said she would email me but I know in the past it's been like 9am to 3pm and there's been like 4 weeks worth but I won't be there all the time :)

I want to play Battlefield 3, but there's a 2GB patch and my internet isn't stable enough to download it.

I really hope I don't screw up my chances of being a member here.

I've been banned from so many forums because some **** staff member doesn't like me. I've left some cause respectable members treat me like asses too and the staff do nothing about it.

I've been banned from so many forums because some **** staff member doesn't like me. I've left some cause respectable members treat me like asses too and the staff do nothing about it.
[MENTION=1498]Suzaku[/MENTION]

If you have any issues, let either myself or [MENTION=2]Lauren[/MENTION] know via private message. :)

I'm the admin, so of course I'd say this, but we're a really nice bunch here. Conflicting views/clashing personalities sure, but we get on fine. :)

[MENTION=1498]Suzaku[/MENTION]

If you have any issues, let either myself or [MENTION=2]Lauren[/MENTION] know via private message. :)

I'm the admin, so of course I'd say this, but we're a really nice bunch here. Conflicting views/clashing personalities sure, but we get on fine. :)

Thanks for the assurance.

Why I posted that is that I just had to leave a forum because a member was being an absolute **** to me, and has done it several times, using bipolar as an excuse so they didn't want to ban him.

Welcome again Suzaku! :)

I had a good night at work. My new boss spent an hour and a half with me today learning Electronics and asking a lot of questions on how we maintain it. We had fun! then, I broke my own attachment record. We don't get credit for selling big items. We get credit for what we sell with big items (or attachments). This lady bought a tv with a Blu-Ray player and 18 DVDs and Blu-Rays to go with it. So I got a whopping 19 attachments! :D My record was 11 on one item.

Two classes today, then heading home to see Michael :3 Excite.

Hopefully today won't be as warm as yesterday, the heat made me feel awful.

Just had an email saying someone signed up to a forum I made when I was 12... I forgot it even existed.

We're a pretty friendly bunch. We'll try and make sure you feel welcome. :)

I had a good night at work. My new boss spent an hour and a half with me today learning Electronics and asking a lot of questions on how we maintain it. We had fun! then, I broke my own attachment record. We don't get credit for selling big items. We get credit for what we sell with big items (or attachments). This lady bought a tv with a Blu-Ray player and 18 DVDs and Blu-Rays to go with it. So I got a whopping 19 attachments! :D My record was 11 on one item.

Congratulations, Danielle!

Another day off ;_;

Take it in stride - use today to recover. You're entitled to be sick.

Two classes today, then heading home to see Michael :3 Excite.

Hopefully today won't be as warm as yesterday, the heat made me feel awful.

The heat sucked, indeed. Hope you and Michael have fun.

Just had an email saying someone signed up to a forum I made when I was 12... I forgot it even existed.

Is the forum still active? How did somebody find it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back