What's new

The Science Of Sexual Orientation

I pray to GOD above that your son.....doesn't end up being GAY. Because he doesn't have very open-minded father. Not attacking you Nova, but I just think it would not go over well in your straight-minded household. And seems he would not be "accepted", since you say -- "I just refuse to accept homosexuality as acceptable behavior."

highlandronin26 said:
Anal sex is dangerous period! Nothing goes "in" the "out" hole. And what other type of sex could gay men partake in rather than oral sex Buddha?

I can't say exactly what goes on in the bedrooms of gay men. But I do know from talking to many gay males that many do not participate in ANAL sex. All sex is dangerous actually.....there is always risk of STD's and/or pregnancy.

Plus remember that the vagina is a "OUT" hole as well....babies come out of there!!! ;)

BabyBuddha said:
All sex is dangerous actually.....there is always risk of STD's and/or pregnancy.

STD's and/or pregnancy vs:
  1. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]laceration of the anal tissue, and rectal mucosa, resulting in pain, bleeding, and difficulty passing stool comfortably
  1. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]due the aforementioned lacerations, any presence of blood can potentially expose the insertive partner to bloodborne STDs like Hep. B, Hep. C, and HIV[/FONT]
  2. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]exposure to stool can result in urethral infections in a male insertive partner[/FONT]
  3. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the receptive partner is at more risk for contracting STDs if there is trauma (even microscopic) to the anus or rectum due to the potential presence of virus in semen, if ejaculation takes place in the rectum[/FONT]
  4. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]human papilloma virus also is likely to be spread anally due to this trauma to the anal and rectal tissue, and some of the most difficult persistent HPV infections we see are chronic anal warts, both external and internal to the anal sphincter and they are exceptionally difficult to treat, often requiring surgery to remove[/FONT]
  5. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]aside from the traumatic and infectious risks, there is the risk of sphincter tone (tightness) loss over time due to repeated dilation for insertive intercourse - many receptive partners experience stool incontinence (leaking of stool or poor control) when they have anal sphincter tone decrease (this, needless to say, is very bothersome and uncomfortable and has to be surgically corrected if it becomes chronic)[/FONT]
  6. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]increased risk of spreading gastrointestinal pathogens through anal contact--whether it is bacterial infections like salmonella or E. Coli, or parasitic infections like Giardia[/FONT]
Sounds like an awful risk just to get off, doesn't it? Anyone for anal sex?!?!?!
[/font]

GoingNova said:

1. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] there is the risk of sphincter tone (tightness) loss over time due to repeated dilation for insertive intercourse - many receptive partners experience stool incontinence (leaking of stool or poor control) when they have anal sphincter tone decrease (this, needless to say, is very bothersome and uncomfortable and has to be surgically corrected if it becomes chronic)
Ahhh...I dont want to wear man diapers forever!:sunny::p[/FONT]

I don't accept anal sex and think it is pretty disgusting so does that mean that I don't accept heterosexuals because there are more than you are aware of out there that perform anal sex on females. So if I don't accept homosexuals based on their sex act then I don't accept straight men who do the same thing. I knew I should have become a priest. This sex thing is just not worth the aggravation. I would drop a woman in a heartbeat who wanted to engage in such vile behavior.

GoingNova said:

STD's and/or pregnancy vs: <snip> Sounds like an awful risk just to get off, doesn't it?
Apparently you missed Angry White Man's anal sex instructional post (click).

If neither partner has a disease anal sex is no worse (if done carefully) than any other. Sure if you are the victim of a gang rapes in prison you might experience a lot of the tearing and incontinence you mention in your post but I haven't heard that these things are a problem for most people who engage in consensual sex.

In reference to a much earlier post about twins: Actually 1 of friends has a twin brother who has dyslexia and he doesn't. Now if they both come from the same cell, who then just divides, then the gay fact about genetics MAY not be true.

Chrisl0 said:
Anal Sex, a area which we should not go to.

Me personally, I thought about it and after seeing these facts and thinking that fecies come out of there, ill just keep my zipper up;) :thumbsup:

Some Heterosexual FACTS about Anal Sex

Edward O. Laumann's The Social Organization of Sexuality: Sexual Practices in the United States found that about 20% of heterosexuals have engaged in anal sex, and sex researcher Alfred Kinsey found that number to be closer to 40%. More recently, a researcher from the University of British Columbia (quoted in the May 5, 2005 issue of The Georgia Straight) puts the number of heterosexuals who regularly practice anal sex at between 30% and 50%.

Some have purported that the appeal of anal sex, to heterosexuals, is the concept of degradation: the woman is being used for the man's pleasure, without receiving any on her own. However, this is generally not considered to be the reason most people have anal sex. One of the predominant reasons for it is to prevent pregnancy, but this method is not fool-proof. Another is that the anus is considered to be "tighter" than the vagina, therefore yielding more tactile pleasure for the penis. However, women can enjoy anal sex greatly and even can achieve anal orgasm, if performed in the right way.

[Read More]

I feel anal sex is sick no matter if your straight or gay, or if a man and a man or a woman and a man are committing the act.

BabyBuddha said:
Edward O. Laumann's The Social Organization of Sexuality: Sexual Practices in the United States found that about 20% of heterosexuals have engaged in anal sex, and sex researcher Alfred Kinsey found that number to be closer to 40%
Just because other people practice it doesn't mean its right. Some pedifile goes and rapes 10 kids, is it ok if I go do that?

I agree just because its done doesn't make it right gay, straight, white, black, etc.

how did this go from the science of sexual orientation,to a chat about anal sex???

melba toast said:
how did this go from the science of sexual orientation,to a chat about anal sex???

I will refrain from putting words in Buddha's mouth but she thinks that anal sex "ok" and myself, i disagree

melba toast said:
Ask Buddha.

Anal sex? All I am going to say is NUMBER 6 on my list. Forget about the Alamo, REMEMBER NUMBER 6!

#6 aside from the traumatic and infectious risks, there is the risk of sphincter tone (tightness) loss over time due to repeated dilation for insertive intercourse - many receptive partners experience stool incontinence (leaking of stool or poor control) when they have anal sphincter tone decrease (this, needless to say, is very bothersome and uncomfortable and has to be surgically corrected if it becomes chronic)

If you want that, or if you want to make that happen to the person you love, go ahead and have all the anal sex you want.

Back